• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have just stolen the tea.

But then we wouldn't have flipped off George enough by just taking tea.

Its more of a "fuck you" by dumping potential profits into the habor

Edited by Sockmaster

Internet is being mean ;-;

I will \o/

Yeah, the avatar's pretty old by now, but hopefully I can get a little time to work on it more. I might be able to, but then I still need a few more people to take a look at it...

c:

I know your pain.

Well darn. Anyway you can find more people or something?

do you want zero spoilers, neal

at least sen introduces status resistance

so most big non-hopeless bosses have a 10-20% chance of being hit by some status ailments

higi

ouka zangetsu

(it hurts like a truck, too)

and one of richard's crafts has almost no delay

[spoiler=sora 3rd]

SHE GETS HER DAD'S S-CRAFT!!! :DDDDDD

Finally she gets an S-Craft that hits more than one target.

Status resistance?

Don't bosses have that already in Sora? I can never inflict anything on them. :/

I only could read the getsu part.

Yeah, 11 000 damage on Cassius Bright is no joke.

Too bad I have to sack him to put Ren on my team. Because Arc Drain + E-Drain - Win.

Man, this game is just dumping the CP-boosting equips all at the end, huh.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

why so long

I have a bunch of stuff I need/want to take care of before I move over there ;u; So either his graduation date or his obtain-jobby date is going to be when I move over

Also I get homesick so easily I want to have a lot of time to come to terms with the idea of me leaving home

Also he said he would prefer to be able to support himself and have a jobby before having me over, but I guess just for the sake of pride or something like that ^o^ Because his parents will still be doing a lot of the supporting anyway~

SO MANY REASONS (MOST OF THEM ARE MINE ;A;) WHY I CAN'T JUST MOVE OVER RIGHT NOW

Yo. How's college goinng?

...................... ;~~~~~~~;

I got kicked out by the end of last spring~ My GPA had gotten too low and stayed low for too long (Ike had been helping me during that semester to get much much better about my procrastination and organization and whatnot but by then it was too late)

BUT I have come to terms with that and I am actually perfectly fine with that because now the plan is to just be a housewife~ I'm not often motivated to do much of anything ever but when it comes to him... well~ But that's why that's perfect for me because it's something I actually look forward to doing and it's something he looks forward to me doing. He's going to be an engineer anyway and is already living in a kinda wealthy family so we both think we'll be set

For now, I'm looking for a job so I can pay off student loans and hopefully get a car (trying to get a job is partially why I'm waiting a while before I can move there) and at least that way I can have some experience, if there ever comes a time in the future that having job experience would be nice to have...

TL;DR, I got kicked out of college, but I'm doing fine and I think I have things figured out~

But then we wouldn't have flipped off George enough by just taking tea.

Its more of a "fuck you" by dumping potential profits into the habor

Propaganda of the deed, eh? That has merit.

[spoiler=sora 3rd]

SHE GETS HER DAD'S S-CRAFT!!! :DDDDDD

Finally she gets an S-Craft that hits more than one target.

Status resistance?

Don't bosses have that already in Sora? I can never inflict anything on them. :/

I only could read the getsu part.

Yeah, 11 000 damage on Cassius Bright is no joke.

Too bad I have to sack him to put Ren on my team. Because Arc Drain + E-Drain - Win.

i mean, status resistance like there's elemental resistance

instead of downright immunity

also, i think ao (maybe zero, but ao for sure) starts listing status immunities on scan

i wonder why

strongest single-target s-craft in the game

>sacking richard

absolutely disgusting

I have a bunch of stuff I need/want to take care of before I move over there ;u; So either his graduation date or his obtain-jobby date is going to be when I move over

Also I get homesick so easily I want to have a lot of time to come to terms with the idea of me leaving home

Also he said he would prefer to be able to support himself and have a jobby before having me over, but I guess just for the sake of pride or something like that ^o^ Because his parents will still be doing a lot of the supporting anyway~

SO MANY REASONS (MOST OF THEM ARE MINE ;A;) WHY I CAN'T JUST MOVE OVER RIGHT NOW

i presume you're all jelly of rey and belinda then

november is coming

I got kicked out by the end of last spring~ My GPA had gotten too low and stayed low for too long (Ike had been helping me during that semester to get much much better about my procrastination and organization and whatnot but by then it was too late)

BUT I have come to terms with that and I am actually perfectly fine with that because now the plan is to just be a housewife~ I'm not often motivated to do much of anything ever but when it comes to him... well~ But that's why that's perfect for me because it's something I actually look forward to doing and it's something he looks forward to me doing. He's going to be an engineer anyway and is already living in a kinda wealthy family so we both think we'll be set

For now, I'm looking for a job so I can pay off student loans and hopefully get a car (trying to get a job is partially why I'm waiting a while before I can move there) and at least that way I can have some experience, if there ever comes a time in the future that having job experience would be nice to have...

TL;DR, I got kicked out of college, but I'm doing fine and I think I have things figured out~

that's... not nice

:(

Yeah I just finished watching. That reveal is a pretty big FUCK YOU to the Flash isn't it?

Anyway I'm almost finished on my second playthrough of J and am gonna try to get Great Zeorymer on the 3rd run. You ever used great Zeo?

Oh and how's that last Brain Powerd route? I haven't seen the Daishogun yet so I'm guessing he's in that route.

Kinda made me think how awesome Flash could be, too. Lots of nice twists here and there, but some deaths were kinda depressing to watch.

Great Zeo is OP as fuck. Pretty much unkillable.

Brain Powerd route is harder than the other one. Daishogun enemies have some fucking Curse abilities, from what I recall. They lower your stats and all that shit. And hit hard, too.

Them BP enemies are so damn boring, but they ain't no Tekkamen so they aren't THAT bad.

I know your pain.

Well darn. Anyway you can find more people or something?

Not this late at night, I think :<

I think my best course of action would be showing it at people online, since I could always find at least someone who's awake, but I kind of feel bad for making random people help me with homework DX

Edited by Kon

i mean, status resistance like there's elemental resistance

instead of downright immunity

also, i think ao (maybe zero, but ao for sure) starts listing status immunities on scan

i wonder why

strongest single-target s-craft in the game

>sacking richard

absolutely disgusting

[spoiler=tits 3rd]

Oh, so certain debuffs work while others don't, I see.

That's rather convenient. Beats using a debuff, then finding out that the enemy resists it. :V

It is? :O

Well, it's worthy of that title.

Dem sakura petals and kanji~ <3

I don't wanna either, but how else am I supposed to have Estelle, Joshua, and Renne all on the same team?! KEVIN IS FORCED. ;n;

[spoiler=Anyway, so far, I think my list of favorite playable characters goes something like this]

1) Joshua

1.5) Estelle

2) Olivier

2.5) Renne

3) Agate

3.5) Kloe

4) Richard

5) Scherazard

6) Tita

7) Zane

7.5) Ries

8) Kevin

9) Anelace

10) Julia

10.5) Mueller

11) Josette

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Ouch. I see I still ask the worst thing at the worst times. You know you don't have to give out all the details if it's not pleasant to talk about >_>

Kinda made me think how awesome Flash could be, too. Lots of nice twists here and there, but some deaths were kinda depressing to watch.

Great Zeo is OP as fuck. Pretty much unkillable.

Brain Powerd route is harder than the other one. Daishogun enemies have some fucking Curse abilities, from what I recall. They lower your stats and all that shit. And hit hard, too.

Them BP enemies are so damn boring, but they ain't no Tekkamen so they aren't THAT bad.

From comic relief to time traveler not allowed to use his powers.

I hate the requisites. It's so dumb.

Oh, weapons with special effects like the Rust Tornado's Armor-?

Man, forget the Tekkaman, those things are right to be as tough as they are. The SPT bosses and that motherfucking Ru Kain are way more powerful than they should be.

Btw how goes Z2 Hakai? I'm on chapter 59 in Saisei and since I went normal mode without getting enough skill points, I have so many units fully upgraded it's crazy.

Edited by Sirius

Not this late at night, I think :<

I think my best course of action would be showing it at people online, since I could always find at least someone who's awake, but I kind of feel bad for making random people help me with homework DX

If we're talking about internet, then oh man I do. I know it at all the hours of man and God. If not though, I probably look stupid now.

Well I mean, if you have to and you know people who would be okay with it...you kind of have to, right?

i presume you're all jelly of rey and belinda then

november is coming

that's... not nice

:(

AND SHIRLEY TOO (this was one of the things I was talking about maybe hundreds of pages ago by now~ that "everybody is moving with who they want before I get toooooooooo")

What makes it all worse is that he gets pretty sad about it a lot, I feel so guilty because a lot of the reason we have to wait is on me

yeeeeaaaaah

I'm still perfectly fine with the way it's working out though, I feel like it's lifted a ton off of me really. I'm easy enough to stress out and I know I would hardly be able to handle work and taking care of a home and trying to raise children (and I don't want to make them have to get raised in somebody else's care because of two busy parents). And since Integrity should be making plenty enough money I think things should work out pretty well =o Let's hope I'm not being too optimistic~

Ouch. I see I still ask the worst thing at the worst times. You know you don't have to give out all the details if it's not pleasant to talk about >_>

/patpat

The beginning of my response to you was really exaggerating, sorry~

Nah if I didn't want to I wouldn't have. It tends to relieve me to talk to people about stuff, good or bad. Just letting out my feelings... I even end up reorganizing my thoughts in the process of writing long posts~!

(I apologize if you didn't want all that information though~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

If we're talking about internet, then oh man I do. I know it at all the hours of man and God. If not though, I probably look stupid now.

Well I mean, if you have to and you know people who would be okay with it...you kind of have to, right?

Yeah, back when I could be online at all hours of the day I always found at least a few people active a any given time

I guess I would, yeah. Fortunately there are only maybe three other people to ask, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone to help.

Edited by Kon

From comic relief to time traveler not allowed to use his powers.

I hate the requisites. It's so dumb.

Oh, weapons with special effects like the Rust Tornado's Armor-?

Man, forget the Tekkaman, those things are right to be as tough as they are. The SPT bosses and that motherfucking Ru Kain are way more powerful than they should be.

Btw how goes Z2 Hakai? I'm on chapter 59 in Saisei and since I went normal mode without getting enough skill points, I have so many units fully upgraded it's crazy.

Also dat Batman.... However I do love that pre-time travel scene. Even Aquaman was a badass.

Well, it does make sense considering how the Zeorymer OVAs go. Masato won't be losing that much EXP, but in kills he's gonna suffer a bit.

Ru Kain is bullshit. The Death Squad is fine, but having that motherfucker with two major upgrades is crap. Layzner Mk-2 is a roided monster, but then Ru Kain's gold mech manages to shout "DO YOU EVEN LIFT" at him. SRW late game bullshit.

I stopped at chapter 10. I got slightly mad at having to redo the whole chapter due to losing the skill point (I am going for them all), and I'm too addicted to FIFA/Valiant Hearts. Still it plays so smoothly. Also there are a couple of shows there that I wanna watch without getting spoilers, so.....

[spoiler=tits 3rd]

Oh, so certain debuffs work while others don't, I see.

That's rather convenient. Beats using a debuff, then finding out that the enemy resists it. :V

It is? :O

Well, it's worthy of that title.

Dem sakura petals and kanji~ <3

I don't wanna either, but how else am I supposed to have Estelle, Joshua, and Renne all on the same team?! KEVIN IS FORCED. ;n;

[spoiler=Anyway, so far, I think my list of favorite playable characters goes something like this]

1) Joshua

1.5) Estelle

2) Olivier

2.5) Renne

3) Agate

3.5) Kloe

4) Richard

5) Scherazard

6) Tita

7) Zane

7.5) Ries

8) Kevin

9) Anelace

10) Julia

10.5) Mueller

11) Josette

a quality of life improvement for sure

meanwhile in sen, bosses often have 80-90% resistance to AT delay and status debuffs

what are you talking about petals

>julia and mueller at the tail end

absolutely disgusting

AND SHIRLEY TOO (this was one of the things I was talking about maybe hundreds of pages ago by now~ that "everybody is moving with who they want before I get toooooooooo")

What makes it all worse is that he gets pretty sad about it a lot, I feel so guilty because a lot of the reason we have to wait is on me

yeeeeaaaaah

I'm still perfectly fine with the way it's working out though, I feel like it's lifted a ton off of me really. I'm easy enough to stress out and I know I would hardly be able to handle work and taking care of a home and trying to raise children (and I don't want to make them have to get raised in somebody else's care because of two busy parents). And since Integrity should be making plenty enough money I think things should work out pretty well =o Let's hope I'm not being too optimistic~

shirley is a somewhat different case though

i think it's probably too optimistic, being excessively dependent can easily lead to disaster

however, there's also that thing some people say, that a woman can play two of three roles - professional, mother and wife

and of course, i have no idea at all about how true that might be

hopefully things turn out well for you

Edited by OldMan

Also dat Batman.... However I do love that pre-time travel scene. Even Aquaman was a badass.

Well, it does make sense considering how the Zeorymer OVAs go. Masato won't be losing that much EXP, but in kills he's gonna suffer a bit.

Ru Kain is bullshit. The Death Squad is fine, but having that motherfucker with two major upgrades is crap. Layzner Mk-2 is a roided monster, but then Ru Kain's gold mech manages to shout "DO YOU EVEN LIFT" at him. SRW late game bullshit.

I stopped at chapter 10. I got slightly mad at having to redo the whole chapter due to losing the skill point (I am going for them all), and I'm too addicted to FIFA/Valiant Hearts. Still it plays so smoothly. Also there are a couple of shows there that I wanna watch without getting spoilers, so.....

Yeah I saw the Zeorymer OVA too and that's why it sucks, the double-ace will bonus is so nice to have.

I saw him do a double V-Maximum on that first mission you see him. What a load of ass.

Oh yeah? Which shows?

/patpat

The beginning of my response to you was really exaggerating, sorry~

Nah if I didn't want to I wouldn't have. It tends to relieve me to talk to people about stuff, good or bad. Just letting out my feelings... I even end up reorganizing my thoughts in the process of writing long posts~!

(I apologize if you didn't want all that information though~)

If you say so lass. Take care.

shirley is a somewhat different case though

i think it's probably too optimistic, being excessively dependent can easily lead to disaster

however, there's also that thing some people say, that a woman can play two of three roles - professional, mother and wife

hopefully things turn out well for you

Mmmmm...seems we share an opinion about something. *nods*

What's the matter here, fellas?

the answer is always butts.

a quality of life improvement for sure

meanwhile in sen, bosses often have 80-90% resistance to AT delay and status debuffs

what are you talking about petals

>julia and mueller at the tail end

absolutely disgusting

[spoiler=tits 3rd]

Man, I have a crap ton of grinding ahead of me.

I need to win 400 battles to access this door, and I've only won like 270.

I never use AT Delay on bosses, though, since I just assume they resist it. :/

No moon backdrop or kanji/10

I just don't know them like I do the main cast!

Except Josette. She's just annoying.

Yeah, back when I could be online at all hours of the day I always found at least a few people active a any given time

I guess I would, yeah. Fortunately there are only maybe three other people to ask, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone to help.

Do you miss that time when you could be online all day?

Excellent. Good luck with that, then.

It might not be too bad. A lot of marriages in the past went that way, with the wife being entirely dependant on the husband for bringing in the dough and stuff, and trends seem to suggest that divorce rates were much lower back then.

Of course, I also have no idea how true what I said might be. Probably more factors playing into it than I think.

Edited by Nightmare