FE4 THREAD

Fia

Some rules made in a rush for those interested :

-You must go through at least one challenge before being able to challenge someone else. (Though if two people manage to join at the same time, they can challenge each other and we'll alternate later on)

-One person can only do one challenge at a time and there's a resting period after each one. (Right now it goes at the rate of a challenge every 3 weeks, but it might be one a month so people don't feel overwhelmed)

-If you submit a challenge :

++The game must be easily accessible and shouldn't require the challenger to pay anything (so mostly emulation)

++The challenge is something you can do yourself in a reasonable time frame (2-5 hours max). The goal isn't to stump people with hard challenges, but mostly have them try new things.

++The challenger has at least 2 weeks to complete the challenge.

If there's many people joining in, I guess the submission system will change to :

One person make 2-3 submissions

The others choose whichever they like or none if they don't want / don't have time to take part in it with no penalty.

The challenge lasts 2 weeks and at the end, it cycles with another person making the submissions.

Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why TE is the new standard to define grumpy with.

dangit

Also scoreboard ! :

Scoreboard.png

Anyone else wants to join in btw?

It's a great way to share games you like, and play some you might never have tried otherwise.

It's okay, we'll make it.

O:

I'M EXCITED

Some rules made in a rush for those interested :

-You must go through at least one challenge before being able to challenge someone else. (Though if two people manage to join at the same time, they can challenge each other and we'll alternate later on)

-One person can only do one challenge at a time and there's a resting period after each one. (Right now it goes at the rate of a challenge every 3 weeks, but it might be one a month so people don't feel overwhelmed)

-If you submit a challenge :

++The game must be easily accessible and shouldn't require the challenger to pay anything (so mostly emulation)

++The challenge is something you can do yourself in a reasonable time frame (2-5 hours max). The goal isn't to stump people with hard challenges, but mostly have them try new things.

++The challenger has at least 2 weeks to complete the challenge.

If there's many people joining in, I guess the submission system will change to :

One person make 2-3 submissions

The others choose whichever they like or none if they don't want / don't have time to take part in it with no penalty.

The challenge lasts 2 weeks and at the end, it cycles with another person making the submissions.

Good rules, I approve.

Too bad about not pu-- I mean, stumping people though.

blargh I dunno what games I'd suggest then.

that's ok, usually people ask for more

wow That is impressive. I must use this on someone when the opportunity arises.

Edited by Ein

btw what's that "1" at your sig?

there are those obvious things you can't really compare to anything but themselves that i only say that tbh

i dare you to click it

That's a very silly conversation anyways...