FE4 THREAD

Fia

Help this poor soul, Nightmare.

Okay.

I still can't beat Belth.

; ~ ;

Try to keep away from him. Giving him a few barrages from Ground Gargoyle and then fleeing (in float mode) with normal gargoyle, right above his head, is the safest way. Don't get greedy and focus on surviving with fight and flight tactics rather than getting in the most hits you can. He'll telegraph his charge attack, which is the most dangerous one, so you should be able to dodge it easily. His other attack shouldn't hit you if you keep your distance. You can hit him with fire too, but it'll take a while longer since Ground Gargoyle is stronger.

Good luck.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

Try to keep away from him. Giving him a few barrages from Ground Gargoyle and then fleeing (in float mode) with normal gargoyle, right above his head, is the safest way. Don't get greedy and focus on surviving with fight and flight tactics rather than getting in the most hits you can. He'll telegraph his charge attack, which is the most dangerous one, so you should be able to dodge it easily. His other attack shouldn't hit you if you keep your distance. You can hit him with fire too, but it'll take a while longer since Ground Gargoyle is stronger.

Good luck.

I wasn't thinking about advices but that works!

Also the video:

Edited by Marthur

Okay.

Good luck.

Much easier on paper than in practice.

I wonder too! I've never done it, personally...

Do you not have a grill? We don't have one here either and it's a little inconvenient. :S

perhaps i should do some testing, hmm hmm!

Yes...... actually we might do, but my dad never uses that part of the oven which makes me think it's unusable or something. and it's a big oven so i don't like to cook anything in there unless I'm doing big batches...

perhaps i should do some testing, hmm hmm!

Yes...... actually we might do, but my dad never uses that part of the oven which makes me think it's unusable or something. and it's a big oven so i don't like to cook anything in there unless I'm doing big batches...

Good luck! Testing is so fun in cooking, even when things go bad.

Ohh...well that makes sense. Not the last part though, that's appropriately silly.

[spoiler=tits 3rd - Nightmare Battle rant]

d68af15b44.jpg

Here goes nothing...

What the heck.

First battle...

And I'm facing fat duke, his butler, and General Morgan?

The music is amazing, that's for sure.

...Oh God. I lost this second match.

I'm terrible.

I should use Earth Wall more.

3rd match wasn't bad, but being knocked unconscious by Walter's S-Craft was annoying.

I live by buffing all my characters... I used the Sylph Wing thing for the heck of it, but I never thought that extra move would actually be useful. A good thing, too, since Walter knocks my characters pretty far back.

The 4th match was just mean.

WHY DOES FALCOM PUT THE TWO STRONGEST CHARACTERS AGAINST ME IN A FIGHT.

Not only that, but Loewe makes clones of himself.

Good thing I saved my S-Crafts.

Estelle's S-Craft really is good.

Oh, and this quartz you get for winning seems... OP.

[spoiler=video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po9yI2ZCck4

It only took like 3 minutes to upload that 2GB file. University Internet OP.

...But it's still going to take another like 30 minutes for YouTube to process the file.

Anyway, I lost the second match, so... it's a long video.

You can skip to 1:01:40 if you want to just see me beat Cassius and Loewe.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Also Nightmare, if you want to make a hard mode addition, go right ahead.

I just finished my medal sprite

A hard mode addition, eh...

Beat Phalanx Dark Demon Crawler fair and square!

Medal?!

Edited by Nightmare

Demon's crest has a darker atmosphere, but gameplay-wise, it's the closest thing I can think of.

Yeah, I feel the same.

DC is better tho

Yeah, I feel the same.

DC is better tho

I'd agree on the athmosphere part, but Skyblazer does some things right that Demon's Crest doesn't.

Like crouching and toggling spells with L/R.

I haven't beaten either games yet, so I can't really comment on boss and level design though.

Edited by Marthur

I'd agree on the athmosphere part, but Skyblazer does some things right that Demon's Crest doesn't.

Like crouching and toggling spells with L/R.

I haven't beaten either games yet, so I can't really comment on boss and level design though.

I dunno, but I would say it was made on purpose. It does give a more old-school vibe, you know.

Skyblazer has a more, er... hindi feel to it. It is a very cool game with some nice bonus stages too.

My parents used to rent Skyblazer from the lousy neighborhood video store for me when Final Fantasy II wasn't available. I vaguely remember it being fun.

Skyblazer sounds familiar.

It is familiar. Older brothers never let me play it though. :L

How mean of them.

I dunno, but I would say it was made on purpose. It does give a more old-school vibe, you know.

Skyblazer has a more, er... hindi feel to it. It is a very cool game with some nice bonus stages too.

I think it has more to do with the fact they couldn't handle the animations for each transformations. Regardless, it still breaks the flow of battles which I can live with but still.

Did you mean indie?

Because I believe it uses hindu mythology as its bg.

Actually I don't know what you're trying to say here...

I think it has more to do with the fact they couldn't handle the animations for each transformations. Regardless, it still breaks the flow of battles which I can live with but still.

Did you mean indie?

Because I believe it uses hindu mythology as its bg.

Actually I don't know what you're trying to say here...

I dunno, I feel that even if they could handle the animations it would break the flow....

Hindu, actually. Hindi is a language, hindu is the religion. Learned the difference today, what a shame.