• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=FL Adventure #2]We roamed around Tortuga Archipelago, south of Port Puerto.

Oldman has pretty Mermaid gear (check out that defense):

HNI_0064.jpg

Doesn't he look cute?

We mined ores, chopped trees, killed some random enemies. Trying to cash in on some bounties when a "Blue Bigbeak" was blocking the road. He was on the damn bridge!! I dropped 2 of the bounties behind a tree thinking it'd be safe... attacked the bird to distract it while Oldman ran for it and at least he cashed in the bounty he was holding. The bird destroyed the 2 I left behind though :(.

I noticed the little damage I did to the bird and was almost gonna run for it but Oldman didn't run so ehh why not, let's kick the bird's damn ass. The battle felt as long as yesterday's Bigbeak but we died less often. Oldman's shield skill levelled up twice, just like yesterday! The battle took so long I unleashed at least 2 of my special charged gauge attack, Arrow Rain~

Finally killed it. This is when I remembered to take a screenshot.

HNI_0068.jpg

Oldman cashes in on the bird bounty. I wave my hands.

HNI_0070.jpg

Heading back home via the Guild Office. so sleepy. *bows* "thanks for kicking ass" (and also "thanks for giving me some tools")

HNI_0071.jpg

How much damage were you doing to the bird anyway? Each of my hits were roughly 25 damage. I was wondering if I even contributed much to the battle.

i don't think i was doing more than that

but after the battle, i noticed i could actually craft a platinum sword (azure rose), which upped my attack to 97

... i can actually damage the napdragon now, though still just ~15 per hit

[spoiler=FL Adventure #2]We roamed around Tortuga Archipelago, south of Port Puerto.

Oldman has pretty Mermaid gear (check out that defense):

HNI_0064.jpg

Doesn't he look cute?

We mined ores, chopped trees, killed some random enemies. Trying to cash in on some bounties when a "Blue Bigbeak" was blocking the road. He was on the damn bridge!! I dropped 2 of the bounties behind a tree thinking it'd be safe... attacked the bird to distract it while Oldman ran for it and at least he cashed in the bounty he was holding. The bird destroyed the 2 I left behind though :(.

I noticed the little damage I did to the bird and was almost gonna run for it but Oldman didn't run so ehh why not, let's kick the bird's damn ass. The battle felt as long as yesterday's Bigbeak but we died less often. Oldman's shield skill levelled up twice, just like yesterday! The battle took so long I unleashed at least 2 of my special charged gauge attack, Arrow Rain~

Finally killed it. This is when I remembered to take a screenshot.

HNI_0068.jpg

Oldman cashes in on the bird bounty. I wave my hands.

HNI_0070.jpg

Heading back home via the Guild Office. so sleepy. *bows* "thanks for kicking ass" (and also "thanks for giving me some tools")

HNI_0071.jpg

How much damage were you doing to the bird anyway? Each of my hits were roughly 25 damage. I was wondering if I even contributed much to the battle.

=3

ohh my orca bow is pretty badass~

last time I checked I do around 15 to the napdragon too. Hmmm maybe we should give it a go (after stocking up on pots and pots)

;o

=3

Edited by NTG

Cute, you two. ;o

what

ohh my orca bow is pretty badass~

last time I checked I do around 15 to the napdragon too. Hmmm maybe we should give it a go (after stocking up on pots and pots)

;o

=3

aren't you proud of your kami nii sama

i saw there are area healing items

i wonder how accessible and efficient they are (how much hp they heal and in which area of effect)

and i need to brew life cures at the very least

i'm confused

it's okay

aren't you proud of your kami nii sama

i saw there are area healing items

i wonder how accessible and efficient they are (how much hp they heal and in which area of effect)

and i need to brew life cures at the very least

i guess

hmm!

well i will cook some dishes to recover HP/SP then. plus they raise stats temporarily so they're cool.

but I don't know how much is recovered and how much it raises stats. gah. I guess I'll have to test HP myself.

But that is life.

I suppose!

but it is a virtual lives.

nautilus cave has too many bounties

otp otp otp

/flees

shirley why

i guess

hmm!

well i will cook some dishes to recover HP/SP then. plus they raise stats temporarily so they're cool.

but I don't know how much is recovered and how much it raises stats. gah. I guess I'll have to test HP myself.

you guess, huh

i should probably try raising my alchemist level, too

despite having no int

4-5 step radius?

I think the lesser ones heal 200HP

well damn

I killed that bird, too. With NPCs as distractions. Since they're kinda cheap and you can keep on reviving them. I killed that big fire spirit thing in the lava place, too. Killed most of the big enemies until now, I think. NPCs OP.

Btw, do you guys have the DLC yet? 'Cause I, like, bought it right at the start... and now I can't play with people without DLC...