• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Apple isn't much better, though. :V

It's incredibly difficult to downgrade if you decide to upgrade.

That was the point :V

I had to work on exclusively Macs when I had a programming class back in HS

I hated those things with a mad passion

I just hate Windows 8 even more

Since this computer is not technically mine (it's a loaner while Sebastian is being fixed) and 8 was built in with the PC. Specifically it's an HP 23, IIRC. So I'm a little worried that downgrading will actually fuck up the computer.

Also I'm ridiculously paranoid, so most of it is probably me being me.

Hai thread.

My new drinking horn has a hole in it. So i got some nail glue to fill it in. Seems to be working. Theres other things that need to be done to it before i can actually use it. Needs to be cured (which is like seasoning a bit) and this one website says Guinness works well for that. I might try it. I also have some materials to begin decorating it. ~a project~

Winderz 8, huh? Could be worse. Could be vista. *eyes emoji at laptop*

Since this computer is not technically mine (it's a loaner while Sebastian is being fixed) and 8 was built in with the PC. Specifically it's an HP 23, IIRC. So I'm a little worried that downgrading will actually fuck up the computer.

Also I'm ridiculously paranoid, so most of it is probably me being me.

i think in this case the problem lies more in changing the OS on a computer that's not really yours than fucking up the computer (that usually result in losing warranty, they might be crazy and actually like win8)

i also think there is some limit to how many computer you can have with the same key if you're using the same one from your computer (i got that you were since you said you were using the disc from your other computer)???

personally, since that computer is only temporary, i'd just try to bear with win8 for now, specially if you're still unsure about doing it

so a few questions.

Is level 11 good(Estelle and Joshua) for just having started chapter 1 and is having only the basic arts good eg aqua bleed and stuff like that good?

Edited by Junk

terrarialog

today i discovered the wonders of smartcursor

what have i been doing all this time

[spoiler=clock tower log]dude don't do that with your ceiling wtf

i didn't get any of the lettered endings yet but i think i at least got quite a few hints of background story on first playthrough(~ouo)~

my bad orientation sense and corridors and other areas being too similar are going to be the end of me, i should try to get

not really getting scared by scissor dude sudden apparitions so far but at least the constant tension of something waiting to kill me is still there which i could get just walking home at night

note: got some perfume i apparently missed last time im wondering how the hell is that going to help me \o/

I heard that Windows 8.1 was at least okay.

Did you consider upgrading?

terrarialog

today i discovered the wonders of smartcursor

what have i been doing all this time

[spoiler=clock tower log]dude don't do that with your ceiling wtf

i didn't get any of the lettered endings yet but i think i at least got quite a few hints of background story on first playthrough(~ouo)~

my bad orientation sense and corridors and other areas being too similar are going to be the end of me, i should try to get

not really getting scared by scissor dude sudden apparitions so far but at least the constant tension of something waiting to kill me is still there which i could get just walking home at night

note: got some perfume i apparently missed last time im wondering how the hell is that going to help me \o/

Excellent Tonton

Now teach your ex-grandpa

What hints did you get?

It makes more sense to pick up the perfume than to pick a piece of meat

so a few questions.

Is level 11 good(Estelle and Joshua) for just having started chapter 1 and is having only the basic arts good eg aqua bleed and stuff like that good?

1. fc gives you more exp if you're underleveled and less if you're overleveled, so that's almost a non-issue

2. no, and you'll have access to better quartz soon

remember your bracer notebook has a list of all arts and the elemental points you need for each of them

Excellent Tonton

impossible, i'm too used to screwed-up controls

Windows 8.1 is bearable, it sure is better than 8, but it has its bugs as well...

Although upgrading Windows is something to never take lightly.

-----

Win 8.1 got around to fixing that freezing bug whenever Windows freezes up during the menus/etc on your desktop. -.-

I heard that Windows 8.1 was at least okay.

Did you consider upgrading?

Excellent Tonton

What hints did you get?

It makes more sense to pick up the perfume than to pick a piece of meat

8.1 is still bad imo but definitely an improvement over 8 and upgrading to it should be easier than downgrading to another OS

i actually just assume people are talking about 8.1 when they say 8 because there's no reason to keep with 8 really

>over 500 hours of terraria without smartcursor

there was that children's room with the handing dolls, some pregnancy magazines in a room with some bookshelves(i think there was more along those lines just don't remember what exactly) and some piece of paper that said something about some demon children and some statue?? (i think this might be more than just back story and hint to the game itself)

you don't know how long you gonna be there, you might get hungry!