FE4 THREAD

Fia

easy/normal mode 99 seconds survival spell

Last sentence should explain what's HM

Shit

I'm confused Tonton

But maybe things will make sense once I go home and look at a wiki or something.

True, I just thought it would be fun

And aaaaaaaaaa stupid phone

It decided it would not let my type at all and made me accidentally hit post >_>

It's okay

You'll just be labelled as a casual by TheEnd now

And then I think the server died for a few minutes

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

konife nut

Maybe

It's okay

You'll just be labelled as a casual by TheEnd now

And then I think the server died for a few minutes

I'm not a tryhard like Neal ~o3o~

That's unfortunate

Moe LoGH pic huh

Maybe that's Frederuca because she has gold eyes whereas Julian has brown?

NO WAIT they gave Reinhard red eyes. unreliable.

1. genderswapping characters? sounds weeeird. what, they actually did it for the anime Yamato 2199? whaaat. No please don't. I understand where they're coming from but all the main females are pretty badass anyway.

2. ok.

3. I like to think the visual mundanity of the battles is an effect that sort of numbs you, but they kick you in the butt by suddenly contrasting with the interiors of fallen ships Hello Episode Guts >_>. hmm I guess fancy visuals are alright but don't go OTT. idk really. am I just too used to logh's style?

4. yeah narrator guy is pretty dry but he's like the historian as someone says. I think at least a few times at the end of eps where he says eg "but then blahblah declared youknowwhat" actually got me tense and I was like ohshi. spoiler episode teasers are the thing though. the nasty thing. I'm sure it's a kind of culture though where they want to entice you with AHHHH in the next episode. there are people who want to know what happens next and extremely maybe the ending but on the other extreme there are also people who do not want to know a single thing

5. yeah I suppose a nameroll would be useful. but they only show a number of characters per OP... they already have names during episodes anyway. well if there was a way to make it still be cool I wouldn't mind.

and let's not even TALK ABOUT HOW THE WRITER TRASHES THE BEAUTIFUL OPERA OP MUSICS well the only questionable one is OP4 anyway but I wonder if the Japanese fans liked it?

6. funnily enough I never really noticed they looked like man-babies ha. idk how old are they in that pic?

I have maths to do but I just had to rant. bye

Edited by NTG

konife nut

she wanted to stab me at some point~

1. genderswapping characters? sounds weeeird. what, they actually did it for the anime Yamato 2199? whaaat. No please don't. I understand where they're coming from but all the main females are pretty badass anyway.

One of the LoGH manga has genderswapped characters. I don't know which ones.

marthur true historian

One of the LoGH manga has genderswapped characters. I don't know which ones.

oh! one of the article comments did say an artist got tired of drawing men so made Rubinsky female >_>

3. I like to think the visual mundanity of the battles is an effect that sort of numbs you, but they kick you in the butt by suddenly contrasting with the interiors of fallen ships Hello Episode Guts >_>. hmm I guess fancy visuals are alright but don't go OTT. idk really. am I just too used to logh's style?

I'm totally okay with it too. I think the battles showed what they needed to when they got to the important parts, and making it any flashier would betray the LoGH spirit.

Imperishable Night

Challenge is to capture the Easy mode version of the spellcard "Forbidden Arcanum 'Hourai Elixir'"

Hard Mode extends to capturing the Normal mode version

Capturing a spellcard consists of surviving it without losing any lives or using any bombs

Save the replay of your successful attempt and post it here if possible

No replays made before the start pf the challenge will be accepted

You may capture it in spell practice but no using a savedata with it already unlocked save data you must unlock the spell by yourself

this should be better

lord of death sometimes goofs and lets you peacefully hit its belly until it dies, forgetting to use its tail attack

soloed it a few times that way

Edited by OldMan

lord of death sometimes goofs and lets you peacefully hit its belly until it dies, forgetting to use its tail attack

soloed it a few times that way

Not for me

He liked comboing his breath attack with the tail swipe right after

It hurt ;-;

Not for me

He liked comboing his breath attack with the tail swipe right after

It hurt ;-;

it only happened when i fought it solo

and not only once, incidentally

it was weird