FE4 THREAD

Fia

huh? why does it explain that we dig them out of rocks? also carbon does not live.

Cave rocks. Rocks in a cave and...

LE5wbN.jpg

For such atomic chemical/electron compounds while they form are the only time that it ever lives.

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

what's wrooooooooooooong

Him and his shcool and me and my work and even a mix of other factors are what's wroooooooong

I've just gotta wait it out another year...

a..... year......... ;n;

Why would it be dumb for you to feel lonely? I totally understand that feeling. :( /patpat

Ahhhh well it's not that I think it's dumb to feel lonely.... but I think I'm making a bigger deal out of it than I should be~ /thankthank

Him and his shcool and me and my work and even a mix of other factors are what's wroooooooong

I've just gotta wait it out another year...

a..... year......... ;n;

O-oh, that does sound taxing. /patpat

Hopefully your schedules will be a little more aligned and you won't have to wait so much!

Ahhhh well it's not that I think it's dumb to feel lonely.... but I think I'm making a bigger deal out of it than I should be~ /thankthank

It's okaaaay though. Don't worry too much about it.

Cave rocks. Rocks in a cave and...

LE5wbN.jpg

For such atomic chemical/electron compounds while they form are the only time that it ever lives.

i think i expressed myself in a wrong way(again)

i meant to ask why we dig out rocks(i know that we dig carbon out of them when whe dig them out)in the first place, when carbon hardens.

Edited by Flareragnarok

But I wasn't broken

Hi Florina, hi everyone

I know you arent broken.

How you doin'.

i meant to ask why we dig out rocks(i know that we dig carbon out of them when whe dig them out)in the first place, when carbon hardens.

You know, its best to...

You can ignore Ayanami...

yeah this.

I think im going to go to bed early. Noot thread.

h94Wio.jpg

This I don't know. Tried it in search myself and nothing.. x.x

O-oh, that does sound taxing. /patpat

Hopefully your schedules will be a little more aligned and you won't have to wait so much!

/thankthank

Yeeeeaaaah :c It does seem that working in walmart will give me a pretty random schedule though do I guess it'll mostly vary each week

The past trend so far though is that the only day we both have off is sunday.... so today~

But today... he's just been so busy the whole time. He got the new smash for the wii u so he's been playing that with rae (as I see he's told you about!!) otherwise he'd be playing other games and he also got all involved in that ip chat stuff and rae getting promoted to ip chat mod and then conversations with other people... meanwhile my day was spent stressing over my work scheduling that is so limited by the amount of times my dad's even able to drive me and playing on the multiplayer minecraft server that is pretty much dead now and even though he's on that server, during all this time I've only ever been able to play that with him once because he's only ever on there when I'm not and it just feels like I may as well just be on a singleplayer minecraft world ;u; (and the reason it matters so much to me is that we never really have anything to play together anymore... and that's one of the bestest ways I can bond with him~ he's got all these games he can play with so many other people, but I've got nothing) So even the day we both had off I felt so alone. Majority of the skype chat messages today were me saying a bunch of stuff waiting for him to come back to read them and even then he didn't have much to respond with, if anything~

At least we still had a couple times today to chat with each other, so I can cherish those moments...

It's okaaaay though. Don't worry too much about it.

I will try to ;u; I'm trying my damn hardest to focus on the fact that at least he's been having an exciting day today (and yesterday too!!!) because I really am happy for that, but the other feelings are so overwhelming~

I THINK maybe I just need to get some sleep~ Maybe a good rest and a new day will make all the difference

I think just talking about it already helped me feel a bit better anyway

Edited by Freohr Datia

I will try to ;u; I'm trying my damn hardest to focus on the fact that at least he's been having an exciting day today (and yesterday too!!!) because I really am happy for that, but the other feelings are so overwhelming~

I THINK maybe I just need to get some sleep~ Maybe a good rest and a new day will make all the difference

I think just talking about it already helped me feel a bit better anyway

That's fine too... it's normal. :(

And maybe the sleep will help too!! Hope you feel better soon~

That's fine too... it's normal. :(

And maybe the sleep will help too!! Hope you feel better soon~

Yeah, I guess so~ I wish I could be not-normal for his and my sake at least x3

Yeah!! Thank you Shirley ;u;

And thank you Night for listening too

Good niiiiiiight ima go get some good good sleep

Yeah, I guess so~ I wish I could be not-normal for his and my sake at least x3

Yeah!! Thank you Shirley ;u;

Good niiiiiiight ima go get some good good sleep

Good night.

Belinda's mood went from "super freaking depressed" to "extremely happy" in the space of 30 seconds... the time during which she ran into a wild pokemon that severed her connection to a hidden Vulpix in the grass with the hidden ability and egg move she wanted... she was really upset.

...To capturing a shiny Vulpix with a quick ball.

30. FREAKING. SECONDS.

/thankthank

Yeeeeaaaah :c It does seem that working in walmart will give me a pretty random schedule though do I guess it'll mostly vary each week

The past trend so far though is that the only day we both have off is sunday.... so today~

But today... he's just been so busy the whole time. He got the new smash for the wii u so he's been playing that with rae (as I see he's told you about!!) otherwise he'd be playing other games and he also got all involved in that ip chat stuff and rae getting promoted to ip chat mod and then conversations with other people... meanwhile my day was spent stressing over my work scheduling that is so limited by the amount of times my dad's even able to drive me and playing on the multiplayer minecraft server that is pretty much dead now and even though he's on that server, during all this time I've only ever been able to play that with him once because he's only ever on there when I'm not and it just feels like I may as well just be on a singleplayer minecraft world ;u; (and the reason it matters so much to me is that we never really have anything to play together anymore... and that's one of the bestest ways I can bond with him~ he's got all these games he can play with so many other people, but I've got nothing) So even the day we both had off I felt so alone. Majority of the skype chat messages today were me saying a bunch of stuff waiting for him to come back to read them and even then he didn't have much to respond with, if anything~

At least we still had a couple times today to chat with each other, so I can cherish those moments...

Oh goodness...I can only understand that all too well. :( B-but be strong! If you see this through I'm sure you'll get somewhere good. And yes, cherish those moments until it all gets better. And it will!

You're welcome! You've done the same for me countless times.

Oh goodness...I can only understand that all too well. :(

My thoughts exactly ;u;

B-but be strong! If you see this through I'm sure you'll get somewhere good. And yes, cherish those moments until it all gets better. And it will!

You're welcome! You've done the same for me countless times.

I shall do my beeeeeeeest~ B-besides it was just a day well kinda I've still got more time to spend with him~! *cherishes*

ya well I'm still thankful so there