FE4 THREAD

Fia

it's okay I guess. back to WoW for me. :o what about you

If you are having a good time with WoW that is good, well more or less the same, I am expecting my grandmother to leave hospital tomorrow or the day after, so we can finally relax with that...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, we just had a bit of conversation about the many many different religions our regulars have here, y'know. We all get along pretty well, and we talk about our religions peacefully.

I don't remember many religious discussions in this thread though Edited by NTG

In your words, you still only get one medal. :hmph:

Honestly though, fantastically done. I hope you enjoyed the game, I know I did as a kid. I don't think I ever beat it growing up, so it was a treat to replay it the other week when scouting out possible challenge ideas.

I-It's okay

Meanwhile, I had never heard of it, but it was a good surprise.

The design of the boss battles were especially great.

I don't remember any religious discussions in this thread though

i dunno, i remember commenting about that israel/palestine thread here where nightie pretty much made the best point possible...

no one ever cared about our religions here so there's another perspective to that

If you are having a good time with WoW that is good, well more or less the same, I am expecting my grandmother to leave hospital tomorrow or the day after, so we can finally relax with that...

Yes. And that's good then! Hopefully she can leave so everyone gets a break.

Really, "not caring about religion" is in a way... caring about the person.

Sorta. In a different perspective. I guess.

Precisely dood

i dunno, i remember commenting about that israel/palestine thread here where nightie pretty much made the best point possible...

no one ever cared about our religions here so there's another perspective to that

hmm yep I was being sillily jokey like I don't think people talk about religion much anyway, let alone argue about it. but yes nobody cares about religion in the sense that we don't judge based on religion.

hmm yep I was being sillily jokey like I don't think people talk about religion much anyway, let alone argue about it. but yes nobody cares about religion in the sense that we don't judge based on religion.

i know sissssss

still, the only people we complain about are ones like gio often as a counter to his overall douchyness

Why?

Brazilian football championship, last round

my team's got 39 points, and the other 2 teams who are fighting against delegation have 37 and 38

we are losing 1-0, and the team with 37 is winning, going up to 40 points