FE4 THREAD

Fia

You wanted a story mode in a game that outright said it wouldn't have any.Of course you were going to be disappointed.poor saskules/10Gotta go fast segafan

meh, that mode was just an excuse, but anyway, I don't actually find it as bad as I sound

could had been worse, so it's ok now.

Edited by James Bond

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The game's more focused around the multiplayer and when it comes to those, there's a common complaint about having to unlock everything before being able to enjoy it on the multiplayer. It makes sense that there was little for you to unlock with the single player.

Also Dustforce is currently $1 on the Humble Store and Valkyria Chronicles has a $5 price drop on it atm.

Edited by Sirius

i'd probably pay closer attention to the humble store or gog.com if they didn't force me to use my credit card (which requires calling my bank for a temporary unlock, and then they can arbitrarily lock my card back minutes later if they think i'm using it in an "unusual" anyway)

I know you are right, it is just that my mood is that terrible, that even if it t had an adventure mode, I would probably still complain about something, there is something wrong with me, I am totally down...

Also Dustforce is currently $1 on the Humble Store and Valkyria Chronicles has a $5 price drop on it atm.

Already have both.

I know you are right, it is just that my mood is that terrible, that even if it t had an adventure mode, I would probably still complain about something, there is something wrong with me, I am totally down...

It's okay Sask. *pat* Edited by Marthur

This whole situation got me off track, I don't even feel like playing games, I've noticed that there times I am just sitting there looking down and I don't even remember what I was thinking...

I thought that since we got out of the hospital everything would be better, but instead now we are having a fight inside the house...

i'd probably pay closer attention to the humble store or gog.com if they didn't force me to use my credit card (which requires calling my bank for a temporary unlock, and then they can arbitrarily lock my card back minutes later if they think i'm using it in an "unusual" anyway)

Can't use paypal?

This whole situation got me off track, I don't even feel like playing games, I've noticed that there times I am just sitting there looking down and I don't even remember what I was thinking...

I thought that since we got out of the hospital everything would be better, but instead now we are having a fight inside the house...

D:

Can't use paypal?

that's exactly what i use

it requires an international credit card for me, as my bank accounts aren't directly supported

It's okay Sask. *pat*

Thank you

that's exactly what i use

it requires an international credit card for me, as my bank accounts aren't directly supported

I know how that feels,

credit cards from Montenegro/Serbia were not accepted from Paypal until recently

Is there no bank nearby that you could go to and get an account they do support?

i already have enough bank accounts

i don't want to pay attention to their telemarketing, deal with their illegal fees/general bullshit or memorize an extra set of passwords

i do want ntg to lurk less and post more though

Edited by OldMan

one day

>fast/slow

Saskules is the fastest responder in the world.

:(

*BROHUG*

*SISHUG*

it's almost like jenni has me on ignore

but well, since she quoted something from that page

HEY EASY THERE

THE SNES STILL HAD SOME DOPE RPGS THAT GENESIS COULDN'T EVEN GET CLOSE TO

Even TheEnd agrees.

no, phantasy star 4 was here

we need to talk

w-what

no

tonight?

do you like it aesthetically and technically?

oops. Mr photoshopper

p.s. I saw Shirley's England photos. when did you go? we rarely go down to London...

"letting you work for 10 hours is against my principles"

but apparently making the intern work for 9 is a-ok

bosses

tonight?

do you like it aesthetically and technically?

oops. Mr photoshopper

p.s. I saw Shirley's England photos. when did you go? we rarely go down to London...

it better be your tonight instead of mine

i-it's okay

i'm a stubborn old fool

countryntg

Edited by OldMan

"letting you work for 10 hours is against my principles"but apparently making the intern work for 9 is a-okbosses

it better be your tonight instead of mine

i-it's okay

i'm a stubborn old fool

countryntg

you want to work more?

mm

ONLY OKAY?

no you're an old cool

you mean notasbigcityntg