• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I did until recently. I regret it, but at least it also made me like this arc a lot better. What do you think of the latest two arcs so far, though?

SABOOOOOOOO

I totally call bullshit but he seems pretty cool now that he's all grown up!

I haven't read far into the Doflamingo arc tho, soooo...

But Fishmen Island arc is pretty much just a long warm up lol. And Punk Hazard reminds me a bit of Alabasta, but it is nice tho (thanks to Smoker and Law).

Speaking of Law, it makes me wonder how come he can be so cool in one arc then become a damsel in distress in the next one. Dude, really. xD

Now I think about it, Oda pretty much already hinted Sabo's survival. Iva did ask what Dragon is doing when he came back with a child the night after Tenryuubito's arrival. How Sabo managed to survive tho, that's totally my question now. lol

I heard Sabo gets the Mera-Mera fruit huh? Fitting I suppose.

and then you will stay for a while~ hiiii!

there hasn't been enough fujoshis around here :S

no promise but hiiiiiiiiii to you to~ <3

ah... my soul sister, I have left you adrift alone for far too long

come with me, I shall guide us back to our glorious manlove motherland

I haven't read far into the Doflamingo arc tho, soooo...

But Fishmen Island arc is pretty much just a long warm up lol. And Punk Hazard reminds me a bit of Alabasta, but it is nice tho (thanks to Smoker and Law).

Speaking of Law, it makes me wonder how come he can be so cool in one arc then become a damsel in distress in the next one. Dude, really. xD

Now I think about it, Oda pretty much already hinted Sabo's survival. Iva did ask what Dragon is doing when he came back with a child the night after Tenryuubito's arrival. How Sabo managed to survive tho, that's totally my question now. lol

I heard Sabo gets the Mera-Mera fruit huh? Fitting I suppose.

In time...Rei Rei and I are going crazy waiting for new chapters.

I SEE, I SEE. Nice thoughts.

Though regarding Law, you might be surprised once you read more Dressrosa. But wow yeah, I think I vaguely remember that part, though yeah I still have to wonder how a child survived a huge explosion. But oh well.

Yup. Ace's successor and all, or so it seems.

In time...Rei Rei and I are going crazy waiting for new chapters.

I SEE, I SEE. Nice thoughts.

Though regarding Law, you might be surprised once you read more Dressrosa. But wow yeah, I think I vaguely remember that part, though yeah I still have to wonder how a child survived a huge explosion. But oh well.

Yup. Ace's successor and all, or so it seems.

*patpat* meanwhile I'm still going to stay away for a few months I think, lol

Aokiji's appearance was also a nice surprise, too bad it's just for a half chapter or so.

Yeah, I already guessed there must be some Law's backstory in this arc. I heard there also something about Doflamingo's past huh?

If a bird-man can survive point-blank nuclear leveled bomb... well, it's One Piece, everybody is made of iron (except for Ace and Whitebeard).

Edited by Fia

*patpat* meanwhile I'm still going to stay away for a few months I think, lol

Aokiji's appearance was also a nice surprise, too bad it's just for a half chapter or so.

Yeah, I already guessed there must be some Law's backstory in this arc. I heard there also something about Doflamingo's past huh?

If a bird-man can survive point-blank nuclear leveled bomb... well, it's One Piece, everybody is made of iron (except for Ace and Whitebeard).

Try a few years, and then by the time you catch up maybe it will have been finished!

I'm hoping Aokiji joins the Strawhats so hard. It would be so great.

Yup, there's backstory of the Doflamingo family and all. It's actually the part that propelled this arc forward, it was really great.

They're totally dead, what with the Mera-Mera fruit and all, but sometimes I feel like even they are going to come back. One Piece makes you paranoid like that.

Edited by Nightmare

Try a few years, and then by the time you catch up maybe it will have been finished!

I'm hoping Aokiji joins the Strawhats so hard. It would be so great.

Yup, there's backstory of the Doflamingo family and all. It's actually the part that propelled this arc forward, it was really great.

They're totally dead, what with the Mera-Mera fruit and all, but sometimes I feel like even they are going to come back. One Piece makes you paranoid like that.

Yeah, I probably have to stay away for 10 years at this rate lol.

SECONDING THAT IDEA. But considering how Sabo has the fire logia fruit, it's very likely he would be the one to join instead...

Must be an interesting backstory huh, can't wait to see that part when I finally decide to read OP again.

LMAO. I'm pretty sure they will stay dead, unless the actual 'One Piece' we are all wondering about is a necromancy item......... yeah, that would be a whole different business...

As always

*hugs*

Huggies

no promise but hiiiiiiiiii to you to~ <3

ah... my soul sister, I have left you adrift alone for far too long

come with me, I shall guide us back to our glorious manlove motherland

<3~ well you should at least say hi to everyone before you disappear!

yes ;~; with few fujoshi left here, we have been oppressed by the non-fu masses!

m-manlove motherland, here I come

Yeah, I probably have to stay away for 10 years at this rate lol.

SECONDING THAT IDEA. But considering how Sabo has the fire logia fruit, it's very likely he would be the one to join instead...

Must be an interesting backstory huh, can't wait to see that part when I finally decide to read OP again.

LMAO. I'm pretty sure they will stay dead, unless the actual 'One Piece' we are all wondering about is a necromancy item......... yeah, that would be a whole different business...

You're probably not too far off.

Sabo is cool and all, but I think Aokiji is even cooler. Pun unintended.

Thaaaaat would be a little too crazy. I can sort of see it though, especially since it'll make for a super cheesy happy ending.

<3~ well you should at least say hi to everyone before you disappear!

yes ;~; with few fujoshi left here, we have been oppressed by the non-fu masses!

m-manlove motherland, here I come

If I see them! :D

Don't worry sister, we can always try to convert them to our side!

good sister <3

You're probably not too far off.

Sabo is cool and all, but I think Aokiji is even cooler. Pun unintended.

Thaaaaat would be a little too crazy. I can sort of see it though, especially since it'll make for a super cheesy happy ending.

Either that or 15 years, really.

lol, I also prefer Aokiji anyway, because his marine background really. What else could be better to spite on the marine than seeing their former admiral turning into pirate. xD

I pray it would never happen, I don't want OP ended in a disaster like what Kishie did to Naruto.