• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you fast enough to jump off a runway cliff, get into the cockpit of a falling plane, and veer yourself upward so that you don't crash?

Haven't tried that before, I'll try it and I'll tell you

Edited by James Bond

I don't know what is ok and what is not anymore...in fact I never did...

I am not saying I did everything the right way either.

It's okay if you don't care. Just ignore them.

And teasing people from time to time is also fine as long as it remains playful or useful, which is what most people here do most of the time, but Ein sees hate everywhere anyway.

It's only when you start nagging people about every little things they do and that really aren't big deals (like "oh my $deity! neal is playing as a girl! shun him for that!") that you really enter being a dick territory.

Also KoF get

I need to go through the tuto first though

Edited by Marthur

And teasing people from time to time is also fine as long as it remains playful or useful, which is what most people here do most of the time, but Ein sees hate everywhere anyway.

It's only when you start nagging people about every little things they do and that really aren't big deals (like "oh my $deity! neal is playing as a girl! shun him for that!") that you really enter being a dick territory.

ein sees hate everywhere because he hates everything

Did you change something in the sound settings?

system restore

Also KoF get

I need to go through the tuto first though

I've played as a girl character before in Pokemon and as you say, I don't understand what is wrong with it...

But Neal actually begs for attention, regardless if that is bullying him or not...it happens that Shirley gives him what he wants, in that way.

I am not saying that you are wrong for saying that you don't like it, I don't like it either. But it all starts with Neal in this one.

ein sees hate everywhere because he hates everything

But when it comes to Neal, I agree with his sentiment. Just not the awful generalizations because they serve no purpose and are really missing their marks.

I've played as a girl character before in Pokemon and as you say, I don't understand what is wrong with it...

But Neal actually begs for attention, regardless if that is bullying him or not...it happens that Shirley gives him what he wants, in that way.

I am not saying that you are wrong for saying that you don't like it, I don't like it either. But it all starts with Neal in this one.

Neal only really wants TE's attention, mostly because Kiseki fan.

So not really.