• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I know I know, but what if I want to feed you?

ohh. well I don't mind.

have you been studying these past days

what if i don't want you feeding her

what if I said yes

you're the same person tho

Hi~

BETTER THAN WALMART

But scary~ Because I have learned that it can get way way way busier than it currently is and I'm currently the solo salad prep worker during the evening shift

'O'

ooh you can do it! is it washing, chopping vegetables, preparing dishes etc?

I hope the staff are nice too!

BTW, go bookmark Gamasutra if you're interested in game design

gamers are over

Then you better DIY

hmph

I wouldn't say slightly

Now Fate/Extra is basically rock paper scissors with waifus

best rps simulator ever

what if I said yes

you're the same person tho

then i'd forgive you and pat you on the head

how convenient huh

'O'

ooh you can do it! is it washing, chopping vegetables, preparing dishes etc?

I hope the staff are nice too!

'u'

Thanks!! They haven't set me to washing/chopping but I feel like they probably will at some point when I'm more experienced.

It's pretty much making sure the salad bar is full and that the place is clean. But when it's busy it's really tough to keep up with everything disappearing~ I was quite shaken up by saturday ;u; But I survived because others would help me when they could. And that example shows that yes the staff are nice~!

It's okay.

BTW, go bookmark Gamasutra if you're interested in game design

And start playing more stuff

Is it really?

*bookmarks*

I want to, but there's this terrible backlog I have to work through first. ;n;

I wouldn't say slightly

Now Fate/Extra is basically rock paper scissors with waifus

You predict me, I predict you, I predict your predict. You predict my predict of your predict.

It's basically Rock Paper Scissors.

You predict me, I predict you, I predict your predict. You predict my predict of your predict.

CHESS, GODDAMMIT

Except also involving a ton of combinations of pokemon types and move types and move abilities and pokemon abilities and raising a pokemon with the right EVs and breeding a pokemon with the right IVs and finding which item to equip them with and getting the right variety for your team and a big variety of items to use for battle and 700+ pokemon to choose from

rock paper scissors is rock or paper or scissors

"oh just slightly"

Edited by Freohr Datia

Unless you're like me and just find your favourites (based on prettiness/adorableness/coolness) and pick a nature that doesn't decrease speed or their best attack type and get them their best moves or maybe even their prettiest moves then send them into battle and promptly lose \o/ Edited by Freohr Datia

ohh. well I don't mind.

Good

gamers are over

hmph

w-what

I already have 30 of them ready.

Is it really?

*bookmarks*

I want to, but there's this terrible backlog I have to work through first. ;n;

Yep

I said play more things. Not complete more things.

CHESS, GODDAMMIT

Nah, chess is pure strategy. You have to have a long-term plan in mind and you have to adapt and change that plan according to how your opponent plays.

i'd say he used 'slightly' ironically

but neal

But it's true.

Except also involving a ton of combinations of pokemon types and move types and move abilities and pokemon abilities and raising a pokemon with the right EVs and breeding a pokemon with the right IVs and finding which item to equip them with and getting the right variety for your team and a big variety of items to use for battle and 700+ pokemon to choose from

rock paper scissors is rock or paper or scissors

"oh just slightly"

The higher you climb on the ladder, the safer it is to assume that IVs and EVs are maxed out and optimized, respectively.

There are many items, yes, but it's pretty clear that there are standard go-to items. Of course, other items are used, too, no denying that, but they're generally not as effective as the go-to ones.

And as for the 700+ Pokemon... The top 50-ish most used is what you really need to look out for.

Yep

I said play more things. Not complete more things.

Okay.

But playing and not finishing is terrible.

The higher you climb on the ladder, the safer it is to assume that IVs and EVs are maxed out and optimized, respectively.

There are many items, yes, but it's pretty clear that there are standard go-to items. Of course, other items are used, too, no denying that, but they're generally not as effective as the go-to ones.

And as for the 700+ Pokemon... The top 50-ish most used is what you really need to look out for.

Oh no you chipped down the list a little bit~

Although I still don't think that that fully discards what are the features of the game

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh no you chipped down the list a little bit~

Although I still don't think that that fully discards what are the features of the game

Yeah.

I guess I wasn't talking about Pokemon as a whole.

More like competitive Pokemon.

Not in this line of work.

Really? :/

But it's like.

I need to see the end of things I start...

Especially if the game is actually good. I'd feel bad for dropping a good game.

Nah, chess is pure strategy. You have to have a long-term plan in mind and you have to adapt and change that plan according to how your opponent plays.

@Nightmare: That glitch on the first boss.

Also good rhythm on the aquatic one. I played it a lot more safe.

Absolutely dreadful on bosses 4/5

The last one was great though.

Go watch mine now.

Really? :/

But it's like.

I need to see the end of things I start...

Especially if the game is actually good. I'd feel bad for dropping a good game.

Yup. It's good experience.

Just reserve yourself some time for the ones you want to complete.

Also here's another useful ref which you should watch at your own pace.

And join in the challenges too.

Edited by Marthur

Yup. It's good experience.

Just reserve yourself some time for the ones you want to complete.

Also here's another useful ref which you should watch at your own pace.

And join in the challenges too.

I see. I guess I could do that. It would probably take some time management, though.

Oh, I watch Extra Credits. Great videos. Fun to watch.

Marthur's keikaku all along. How do those even work again?

But chess is a game of memorization.

Oh, I watch Extra Credits. Great videos. Fun to watch.

Marthur's keikaku all along. How do those even work again?

Good good.

The more the merrier. It's pretty self-explanatory really. Every 2 weeks, we take turn posting a challenge for a game (preferably some obscure ones that are still good) that takes around 2-5 hours. The others try to beat it or don't if they don't like it.

But chess is a game of memorization.

Good good.

The more the merrier. It's pretty self-explanatory really. Every 2 weeks, we take turn posting a challenge for a game (preferably some obscure ones that are still good) that takes around 2-5 hours. The others try to beat it or don't if they don't like it.

Couldn't you say the same of any strategy game?

Good good.

I noticed they do history videos, too, but I haven't really watched any of those...

Five hours is kinda a lot, but 2-3 isn't really for two weeks. I guess I'll wait for the next challenge to start fresh or something.

You are both right. Chess is predictable because each move is limited by previous moves and the starting positions of the game. There will be obviously optimal moves in Chess. Rock Paper Scissors moves are unlimited. You can choose any of the three at any point with or without a relation to the other moves. You cannot limit your opponents' choices in any way.