FE4 THREAD

Fia

start with qcf qcb and dps

if you don't know what those mean then learn

(or learn number notation idk what KoF uses)

is the third one supposed to be damage per second because that's the only thing i can think of and looks kinda off with the other two

those two are the easiest but from some sections in practice it seems the problem ~is I sometimes press the attack button midway through often leading to a front/back, down, down+front/back

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

well i've played some of tits from the gameplay i've done so idk

wow

jenni doesn't like tits?

i say it for story reasons

and tits sc is the best in the series anyway imo

she played through the first game

got pumped, decided to play the game again right after finishing it

and then supposedly got burned out real fast, refusing to play the sequels in chinese despite (or because?!) me and her brother telling her to do otherwise

a classic Edited by OldMan

those two are the easiest but from some sections in practice it seems the problem ~is I sometimes press the attack button midway through often leading to a front/back, down, down+front/back

this is a horiugue motion

I wonder if there will be something like ser foda é tendencia, maromba crusaders or phantom passinho for the current jojo op

If there isn't already

passinho do faraó maybe?

i say it for story reasons

and tits sc is the best in the series anyway imo

she played through the first game

got pumped, decided to play the game again right after finishing it

and then supposedly got burned out real fast, refusing to play the sequels in chinese despite (or because?!) me and her brother telling her to do otherwise

I see. Interesting and silly reason I suppose.

oingo boingo brothers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sono chi no kioku

that fucking thing was gold

DORARARARARARA >>>>

part 5's kiais are so stupid

is the third one supposed to be damage per second because that's the only thing i can think of and looks kinda off with the other two

quarter circle forward, quarter circle back, dragon punch respectively

qcf is doing down, down-forward, forward but way easier to type

qcb is doing down, down-back, back

dragon punch is forward, down, down-forward

then there's more like hcf(half circle forward, which is like doing a qcb and a qcf put together in one motion) but w/e

most fighting games have input viewer in training mode, I'm sure KoF does, so you can go in there and turn that on and see where you're messing up your inputs and fix them

once you get the specials down, you can start working them into simple combos like (idk what KoF's buttons are) some attack > special as a 2 hit combo

and then build on top of that

Wait I just noticed something in the OP

[spoiler=battle tendency and stardust crusaders]is one of the foreshadowing you mentioned Silver Chariot appearing with two swords? (polnareff possessed by Anubis)

that's actually some nice foreshadowing unlike caesar's death in the part 2 op

holy shit too bad the music is shit because the stuff in this op is actually quite nice

avdol ;~;

I kinda feel like watching Part 1 again *~*

Edited by Noba.

Wait I just noticed something in the OP

[spoiler=battle tendency and stardust crusaders]is one of the foreshadowing you mentioned Silver Chariot appearing with two swords? (polnareff possessed by Anubis)

that's actually some nice foreshadowing unlike caesar's death in the part 2 op

the foreshadowings are:

Anubis Polnareff like you said

Jotaro being able to move while time has stopped (when the gang are on the stairs)

A red line crossing Iggy and covering most of Abdul, too. Indicating Vanilla Ice is gonna murder them fools

Joseph having a knife thrown at his throat and Jotaro being surrounded by many many knives

Kakyoin's final act before his demise

the foreshadowings are:

Jotaro being able to move while time has stopped (when the gang are on the stairs)

A red line crossing Iggy and covering most of Abdul, too. Indicating Vanilla Ice is gonna murder them fools

Joseph having a knife thrown at his throat and Jotaro being surrounded by many many knives

Kakyoin's final act before his demise

Not sure about that one I think you might be reading too much into it

I saw it more Abdul's sacrifice rather than just his death

noticed those you have a good chunk of Dio's fight just in those few seconds holy shit

also I think the mirror thing (that was in the other op too) might be the to reference Jotaro "breaking into Dio's world"

the clockworks are obviously referencing Dio's stand too

Not sure about that one I think you might be reading too much into it

I saw it more Abdul's sacrifice rather than just his death

noticed those you have a good chunk of Dio's fight just in those few seconds holy shit

also I think the mirror thing (that was in the other op too) might be the to reference Jotaro "breaking into Dio's world"

the clockworks are obviously referencing Dio's stand too

notice how the stuff suddenly breaks around him and nobody moves

i guess you could say that. also, benimaru's stairway scene

pretty much, as you can actually see ZA WARUDO in one frame

Notoriously homophobic preacher James David Manning, who thinks Starbucks flavour their coffees with semen, has admitted he is “tempted” by the gay lifestyle.

The pastor of ATLAH Missionary Church in Harlem, New York, warned last year that Starbucks coffees are flavoured with the “semen of sodomites”.

Mr Manning was asked whether he had been tempted by the gay lifestyle in an interview with the Young Turks.

He replied: “Absolutely, no doubt about it. I spent three and a half years in prison.

“I saw a lot of that activity going on in prison. It was par for the course.

He quickly added: “I was tempted, but I didn’t yield to temptation, by the way. You need to know that.

“Make sure you publish that, as well.”

The pastor also repeated his infamous claim, saying: “A number of people think that semen tastes good. A number of people think that drinking semen is a good idea.

“No, I don’t think that myself personally, I’m just giving you the references of what other people say.

“You’ve got literally millions of people around the who that really think that the taste of semen is quite a flavour, and they seek it in the midst of other kinds of activities.

“Starbucks has deduced, in an ingenious way, that since so many people like Semen, while they’re drinking it from one another, why not put it in our coffees?”

VIDEO: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/01/27/pastor-who-claims-startbucks-put-semen-in-coffee-admits-hes-been-tempted-by-the-gay-lifestyle/

Edited by Makaze