FE4 THREAD

Fia

When youtubers refer to themselves pretentiously as "content creators" I have to laugh.

mostly they create stuff from other people's creations, ain't it?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just call myself a YouTuber.

yeah, but maaaaaybe they call themselves "CONTENT CREATORS" as some kind of YouTube Master race denomination

You don't necessarily have to create "content" from scratch and have it be ONE OF A KIND ORIGINAL product thingamabobber. Also what exactly considered "original" these days when we've pretty much done and seen everything already. Just looks different or is slightly tilted to the left. But somehow it's still original. For some reason. So a dude person dude could be considered an individual that "creates" some sort of thing from some sort of thing for some reason. See. Not complicated at all.

My upload backlog for Metroid Prime 2 is 28.6 GB large

And I still haven't finished the game (about to get another Sky Temple Key and fight Dark Samus for the second time)

Edited by BLS

Did any other Metroid games force you to go on a mandatory item hunt for the endgame like MP1 and 2.

As far as I can tell, the 2D games don't, I still haven't finished MP3, and I still haven't even touched Other M.

As far as I can tell, the 2D games don't, I still haven't finished MP3, and I still haven't even touched Other M.

Other M seems really boring combat wise. Charge shot everything since all the small things die in a few shots and all the other things die in 10 charge shots. At least we get 3D Samus movement that will never be seen again or built upon because Nintendo is afraid to do anything that isn't Mario, Legend of Zelda, or Pokemon.

Edited by Ein

Afraid or just unwilling? They ain't on a position where rival companies are giving them that extra drive, I'd say

If anything they should be putting their competitors in such a position where they have to step their game up. Nintendo has so many IPs they are not taking fully advantage of to further their presence as a whole rather than just being that one guy in Smash Bros. from that one game that hasn't been around for over a decade.

If anything they should be putting their competitors in such a position where they have to step their game up. Nintendo has so many IPs they are not taking fully advantage of to further their presence as a whole rather than just being that one guy in Smash Bros. from that one game that hasn't been around for over a decade.

I agree. In fact they actually release some new stuff with other series like Kid Icarus or Punch Out, but they are smaller releases either way.

They only need three games: new F-zero, new Starfox and a new Metroid (a Super Metroid remake would sell like water)

I think there seems to be some question regarding whether MP3 has an endgame item hunt? There is one AFAIR. Details in spoilers.

This time it's energy cells. They allow you to progress through a ghost ship of sorts that lost its AU and reach a code or something that's required to access a portal that takes you to the final dungeon.

I agree. In fact they actually release some new stuff with other series like Kid Icarus or Punch Out, but they are smaller releases either way.

They only need three games: new F-zero, new Starfox and a new Metroid (a Super Metroid remake would sell like water)

Well. a new Starfox is on the way at least. With any hope/luck they might release a new F-Zero and a new Metroid. Hopefully Splatoon and Codename S.T.E.A.M. won't meet the same fate.

Speaking of Codename S.T.E.A.M., it's pretty fun going by the demo. Some of the music reminds me of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin and the Tellius FEs(well, they're from IS too but) and I think that's great. America

and also i think hyrule warriors is a bit of adventuring from nintendo, y'know. they at least are trying to do something a biiiiiiiit different with one of their top franchises

but y'know, banjo-tooie needs a proper sequel

and conker's bad fur day sure could get one too