FE4 THREAD

Fia

Just popping in while I'm online for once. XD I don't really know who's who right now since you all change your usernames like every three days. 8D Roll call?

The only relevant name change I can think of TheEnd. He now calls himself OldMan. Everyone else either goes by the same name they always have or joined during your absence.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't throwing them at your HEAD! That would be mean, and I'm in the mood to be nice. :(

I actually edited that out because I still had the "snowman on head" in the back of my mind so I ended up wording it that way ^o^

Hiiiiiiiiii Popo

The only relevant name change I can think of TheEnd. He now calls himself OldMan. Everyone else either goes by the same name they always have or joined during your absence.

But who are you? ;o;

I actually edited that out because I still had the "snowman on head" in the back of my mind so I ended up wording it that way ^o^

Hiiiiiiiiii Popo

Hi-hi! :D

Edited by Popo

Oh, me? I used to be Charlie, but someone snuck in and stole my name while I was using an alias. Now I'm stuck like this.

Wow. I forgot you can look up user name history. Hi~ XP Sorry your name got stolen. D:

HEY POPO DO YOU REMEMBER ME

YES HELLO :D

I'll do you on purpose.

you bad penguin

It's supposed to help people go to sleep.

oh okay

Just popping in while I'm online for once. XD I don't really know who's who right now since you all change your usernames like every three days. 8D Roll call?

hi there

Tomorrow is the only day I have to work the morning shift to boot. The rest of the week I work the afternoon shift. It doesn't help that I had to work this evening because someone quit, and there's going to be a lot of snow tonight... Tomorrow is going to suck.

Oh well. That's life, I suppose. Goodnight everyone.

Edited by Starman

Oh, hey Popo~

Glad to see your art is still amazing \^o^/

because with all this grinding (reference for saskules: lv40-ish at mid-chapter 2)1, they're the only challenging things left in this game

Why would you grind that much? I am on Chapter 2 as well and I am just level 10 (needless to say the other characters caught up fast)

You should had finished the main game first and then go for the optional quests which require bigger levels, but I guess that is ok too if you want it.

Edited by James Bond

so popo didn't even recognize mumu, huh

but you can look at this instead

http://serenesforest.net

i see you decided to be a good jenni

patpat

Why would you grind that much? I am on Chapter 2 as well and I am just level 10 (needless to say the other characters caught up fast)

You should had finished the main game first and then go for the optional quests which require bigger levels, but I guess that is ok too if you want it.

the dungeon plans unlocked themselves, i simply couldn't resist doing them

besides, i probably wouldn't bother doing them after finishing the main game, anyway

so popo didn't even recognize mumu, huh

the dungeon plans unlocked themselves, i simply couldn't resist doing them

besides, i probably wouldn't bother doing them after finishing the main game, anyway

lol,

Oh well...

I thought so that you wouldn't want to bother with it...

even though the game cycles are mandatory unless you unlock the true ending...