Top Posters In This Topic

you should have suspected

did he forgive your procrastination

or did you stop procrastinating

suspucted

yes he forgave my Christmas procrastination

and of course I started working more since the semester began

we finally had stuff to talk about for an hour-ish \o/

he looked through what I wrote up so far and gave me lots of comments/suggestions.

suspucted

yes he forgave my Christmas procrastination

and of course I started working more since the semester began

we finally had stuff to talk about for an hour-ish \o/

he looked through what I wrote up so far and gave me lots of comments/suggestions.

what

shipping

don't you have games to play and animu to watch

more like don't you have tests to study for

i haven't been playing anything (well i payed smt but that was almost nothing) for a while

and i've been trying to keep 4 ep per day max on animu (didn't even watch anything yesterday tho :()

now i only need to stop coming to sf every other integral i finish

Edited by Neir

I'm so sorry, I tried to mention this in the Challenge Description.

Hmm, what day is it?

I don't think you can. There might be some method to successfully kiss her, but I have long forgotten.

Real talk though, Aziza is super useful to talk to when you need to defeat the elementals. Also for figuring out what to do with the tree in the desert.. I think she has more roles in Magic User path, as is somewhat obvious.

Curious, who did you tell her sent you to her? There are a wide variety of choices that can be successful.

Also, I think you need and Agility of ~130 to have a decent chance at the tightrope. More if the Air Elemental has made the city windy.

Also, have you made contact with the thieves' guild? The image sort of leads me to believe you might have. Also, I'm so glad the "Pick Nose" bad end was left in. Your skill wasn't high enough, otherwise you'd have seen something like:

[http://i.imgur.com/DXfJu8s.png]

The Fire Elemental has appeared. I'm not sure how to approach it. Watering it didn't really help but I expected that.

As for Aziza, I didn't even try to kiss her lol. I was mostly talking about her strictness.

Used the guy on the cloud? Laffina I think?

As for the thieves' guild...

Are we talking about the moneychanger?

Or is it in some other place I haven't managed to find yet?

He can spin a pen in his hand.

I can do that. Edited by Marthur

um it depends who's spinning it :3

what

shipping

idk

thanks

now i only need to stop coming to sf every other integral i finish

focus, notton

I'd like to be able to do this.

me too.

should I ask my prof to teach me...

I can do that.

video it!!

The Fire Elemental has appeared. I'm not sure how to approach it. Watering it didn't really help but I expected that.

As for Aziza, I didn't even try to kiss her lol. I was mostly talking about her strictness.

Used the guy on the cloud? Laffina I think?

As for the thieves' guild...

Are we talking about the moneychanger?

Or is it in some other place I haven't managed to find yet?

Ahah. Try asking a few of the other NPCs about how to handle it. One of them provides some additional clues. You'll need to have certain items in inventory and use them in the right manner/order, but I have faith.

Haha, oh yeah, if you don't do things just the right way she can get a little ruffled.

Ah, yeah Keapon Laffin. I usually go with him too.

Yeah, that's who I meant as far as thieving business goes. Sounds like you managed to make that connection just fine.

you need a phd to win the jennibowl

good luck

such enthusiasm

?

thx~

you turned anime?

oh yeah an ar conditioner or something fell from the 6th floor from the building next to mine (´・ω・`)

goldfish, etc

were you safe inside?

goldfishton

oops my casual device cannot see it

and I loaded it so many times it gave me an overload message.

>uselessSkill.swf

/pat

edit:I'll have to look later...

Edited by NTG

Ahah. Try asking a few of the other NPCs about how to handle it. One of them provides some additional clues. You'll need to have certain items in inventory and use them in the right manner/order, but I have faith.

Yeah, that's who I meant as far as thieving business goes. Sounds like you managed to make that connection just fine.

What do I ask them though?

I tried asking Aziza about "Fire Elemental" and didn't get any result, so I figured I wouldn't try with any other since she seems to be the more knowlegeable about it.

I don't remember who pointed me to her, but I'm pretty sure someone mentionned her name when I asked about the thieves' guild, so it was rather easy.

I have a book that teaches you how to spin a pen. I tried it like once and couldn't.

P-people wrote books for that...?

The secret is to use a balanced pen. I'm putting the cap on the rear end for that purpose.

Edited by Marthur