• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I ask them though?

I tried asking Aziza about "Fire Elemental" and didn't get any result, so I figured I wouldn't try with any other since she seems to be the more knowlegeable about it.

I don't remember who pointed me to her, but I'm pretty sure someone mentionned her name when I asked about the thieves' guild, so it was rather easy.

I think the most relevant options usually come up under the Daily Events heading (or whatever it was called). (If you have it combo'd with the parser, you could always just type in Fire Elemental in the "ask about" area too, I think that would work.) If there's nothing special happening, that subheading is only populated with Rumor, but when Elementals are around you can usually ask about them. Anyway, without giving too much away, but still a useful hint... It's one of the guys with his own shop screen that you can map warp to that you need to talk to, I don't think the Katta vendors have much in the way of good ideas for defeating whichever elemental is currently around, but they often have things you can buy that are useful/necessary.

Also, you might need to ask Aziza about Elementals in general before Fire Elemental in specific. I cannot recall offhand. But she even has little animated shows she puts on for you to watch, so I'm surprised if you asked and nothing happened.

Edited by Balcerzak

I think the most relevant options usually come up under the Daily Events heading (or whatever it was called). (If you have it combo'd with the parser, you could always just type in Fire Elemental in the "ask about" area too, I think that would work.) If there's nothing special happening, that subheading is only populated with Rumor, but when Elementals are around you can usually ask about them. Anyway, without giving too much away, but still a useful hint... It's one of the guys with his own shop screen that you can map warp to that you need to talk to, I don't think the Katta vendors have much in the way of good ideas for defeating whichever elemental is currently around, but they often have things you can buy that are useful/necessary.

Also, you might need to ask Aziza about Elementals in general before Fire Elemental in specific. I cannot recall offhand. But she even has little animated shows she puts on for you to watch, so I'm surprised if you asked and nothing happened.

Well, I admit I haven't checked much about the rumors so I'll do that, I suppose.

Also, I believe "Fire Elemental" isn't actually a valid word, which is why it doesn't really give me anything.

Yup, I saw that already!

Edited by Marthur

@Marthur: Oh, if Fire Elemental wasn't valid, maybe it was just Fire or Flame. Something like that, perhaps?

why am I picturing this as a friends-like sitcom scene

Cue the wacky hijinks?

Hi Dr Balcerzak~ :3

Actually what are you up to these days? Are you in academia?

Hello~

I haven't managed to really land a position in academia. I'm still doing sort of random work until I can get a foot in, but I might give up and try industry. I don't know if I've waited too long, or just have shitty networking, so that might be hard for me too, tbh.

The computers in World Duel Carnival are dumb. Like, one of them normal summoned Cyber Dragon when he could have special summoned it. On the highest difficulty they almost always have stupid things like Solemn Warning or Bottomless Traphole on their first turn.

Mecha Phantom Beasts are great, I love them. One duel I was all, 'One more level three and I can make Enterblathnier. Oh wait.'. 'Least Dyson Sphere is in the game.

The computers in World Duel Carnival are dumb. Like, one of them normal summoned Cyber Dragon when he could have special summoned it. On the highest difficulty they almost always have stupid things like Solemn Warning or Bottomless Traphole on their first turn.

Mecha Phantom Beasts are great, I love them. One duel I was all, 'One more level three and I can make Enterblathnier. Oh wait.'. 'Least Dyson Sphere is in the game.

Too bad MPBs were designed as a for fun deck with one of the best boss monsters that was used in any deck that could rank 7 spam.

P-people wrote books for that...?

The secret is to use a balanced pen. I'm putting the cap on the rear end for that purpose.

It's more like a book that teaches you how to do EVERYTHING.

Yahhari.

and the canned laughs

you'll be like a recurring character

It's perfect, I can see it already.

Too bad MPBs were designed as a for fun deck with one of the best boss monsters that was used in any deck that could rank 7 spam.

I mainly play for fun anyway.

Soledai's current no. of pen spins: 0.7

Soledai's life goal of pen spins: 1

Close enough.

my pen keeps flying away

Hello~

I haven't managed to really land a position in academia. I'm still doing sort of random work until I can get a foot in, but I might give up and try industry. I don't know if I've waited too long, or just have shitty networking, so that might be hard for me too, tbh.

Aw I wish you good luck doctor. I think giving industry a go might be alright, as long as you can find a source of income eh? And then you can keep searching for academic posts too.

yes

it fell in some children playground thingy thank god no one was there

3:

thank goood

i just remembered that scene because i once made a wallpaper out of it okay

hmm the writer's/artist's block one?