• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So Dai-Guard's always been lacking compared to other main characters, the developers knew it and that's why he gets the Replen ability hahah.

Yeah but less than I was after finishing Z2.2. I liked the way SRW L handled the pair unit system best... having the sub limited to one attack kinda sucks.

Yeah, Dai-Guard is like a junk robot with a hot-blooded office worker piloting it. I like the concept, normal people using a junk robot to fight extraterrestrial threats.

Ah, I wished they made L on the PSP, I'm used to having the characters being voiced and all.

Edited by Generic Operator

and here i thought neal 1. was already planning his challenge and 2. would be free today

he just doesn't learn does he

You'd think I told him to think about it 3 days before the end of the previous challenge for a reason

but nope

Tonton is guilty of this too though

this is man is not joking on the Fate going there

*returns to the temple i'm bound too*

lightning swordsman huh

You'd think I told him to think about it 3 days before the end of the previous challenge for a reason

but nope

brothers, etc.

@TE

Hyperdimension Neptunia waifuing even in trading cards is serious business

and thankfully so

Meanwhile we all think up our challenges like weeks ahead.

Though I can't afford to be smug seeing as how I failed this challenge.

I have... like 8 ready. The next one will be a puzzle game, but I'll let you guys vote for the type of games you want to play for the following ones. Non participants-will be able to vote too.

It was a hard one.

Also, Sirius said he'd play Demon's Crest this time.

I have... like 8 ready. The next one will be a puzzle game, but I'll let you guys vote for the type of games you want to play for the following ones. Non participants-will be able to vote too.

It was a hard one.

Also, Sirius said he'd play Demon's Crest this time.

IMO it's more exciting if people get to play stuff that's outside of their comfort zone. You should totally force suggest them to play those games.

That and I haven't been feeling like committing to such a game. :[

Though I'll definitely fiddle with it and beat the challenge someday. Which reminds me...I have Golden Sun too, whoops.

Excellent. I expect great things from him.

IMO it's more exciting if people get to play stuff that's outside of their comfort zone. You should totally force suggest them to play those games.

That and I haven't been feeling like committing to such a game. :[

Though I'll definitely fiddle with it and beat the challenge someday. Which reminds me...I have Golden Sun too, whoops.

We haven't had any puzzle games yet... I'm hoping you guys will pick the interesting and less common types (and some trolling from non-players should help), but I guess I'll alternate then so that we don't get 3 action platformers in a row

I can't blame you, it was a bit difficult to get into.

Yes. :[

Edited by Marthur

not really lazy justhave my attention other stuff

I dont want this to feel like a chore either

I've made a free submission list for that purpose actually.

People in there can submit a challenge at any time, but they'll have to take the initiative, so I won't have to nag you about it now.

So feel free whenever you're ready.

That failure will be removed. You'll see.

It's okay, Sirius

[GCN]F-Zero GX: Beat every cup with 400+ points on Master without a custom machine. HM: Beat Diamond cup on Master with the Silver Rat with 400+ points

but nope

I'll have it up by tonight.

I'm on my way to Boston for a conference...

and here i thought neal 1. was already planning his challenge and 2. would be free today

he just doesn't learn does he

Hey, I WAS thinking about it...

[GCN]F-Zero GX: Beat every cup with 400+ points on Master without a custom machine. HM: Beat Diamond cup on Master with the Silver Rat with 400+ points

are we supposed to beat this