• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so. In Pokemon Shuffle they give you jewels for completing an area, I had three so I decided to use them to get more hearts(3 for 18). I started flying through critters left and right. The game was kind enough to give me Sylveon on my first try, hooray. I also caught Meinfoo, Petilil and Cottonee. I couldn't catch guy Meowstic, but I was able to catch girl Meowstic, eh. Then I reach Mega Mawile. I'm all, 'Alright, get through this and I can bench Audino and have Mawile as my mega! Yeah! Get pumped!'. Nothing but BS. Mega Mawile can turn your critters into blocks and encase entire rows in ice too. I did the smart thing and blew most of my ingame money to have Sableye mega evolve at the start, only to fail. Then I'm all, 'I'll try to get Lucario again, I have more critters who can stuff fighting types.'. Naaah, I keep running out of time while Lucario has a small amount of health left. I may even try to get Charizard too, but it's a starter and starters have low catch rates.

some emulators have settings that allow that, though

really? huh, that's interesting. I managed to do it by changing the configs to a jikl pattern, tho

really? huh, that's interesting. I managed to do it by changing the configs to a jikl pattern, tho

i heard it's an useful feature for tool-assisted speedrunning

oh wait, did you mean your keyboard doesn't support it

i heard it's an useful feature for tool-assisted speedrunning

oh wait, did you mean your keyboard doesn't support it

i guess it doesn't support it

Had some trouble on the Bacteria one because making the left/right inputs at the same time on the keyboard arrows is impossible

You're not supposed to since you can't even do that on a GBA

It's somewhat like baseball, you're supposed to hit the one that's closer to reach the end and you'll have other chances to hit the ones that follow.

Right, so. In Pokemon Shuffle they give you jewels for completing an area, I had three so I decided to use them to get more hearts(3 for 18). I started flying through critters left and right. The game was kind enough to give me Sylveon on my first try, hooray. I also caught Meinfoo, Petilil and Cottonee. I couldn't catch guy Meowstic, but I was able to catch girl Meowstic, eh. Then I reach Mega Mawile. I'm all, 'Alright, get through this and I can bench Audino and have Mawile as my mega! Yeah! Get pumped!'. Nothing but BS. Mega Mawile can turn your critters into blocks and encase entire rows in ice too. I did the smart thing and blew most of my ingame money to have Sableye mega evolve at the start, only to fail. Then I'm all, 'I'll try to get Lucario again, I have more critters who can stuff fighting types.'. Naaah, I keep running out of time while Lucario has a small amount of health left. I may even try to get Charizard too, but it's a starter and starters have low catch rates.

>Using gems on hearts

Mega Mawile took me two tries.

Only mon I lost against in normal mode so far.

>Using gems on hearts

Mega Mawile took me two tries.

Only mon I lost against in normal mode so far.

Hey, I want to get to Leafeon's stage quickly alright.

Any tips? Other than bring critters who can beat steel types. I might be moving everyone haphazardly.

oh yeah FE Treasure height thing.

@Pokemon Shuffle

Ok there are some crazy pokemons (Buneary's two-thirds-blocked stage) but chill dude. :S Or have I not reached the really nasty ones yet?...

I'm not sure what to spend my jewels on, but I'm saving them up. Hearts is tempting, it is probably for impatient people... But coins buy you G balls and stuff. I guess coins maybe.

Yeah those Expert stages are nasty. I got lucky and caught Absol♥ at 30ish%. There's not many pokemon I really really want yet but I'm just clearing whatever I can and maybe go back to ones I haven't caught if I feel like it. Damn RNGs. (Damn me.)

Cool. :O

But I haven't practised enough to be able to add skin/muscle onto a skeleton...

Did you make that skeleton yourself?

Yeah, the actors were filming 12 years in real time etc

I always thought of that idea! It's nice to see someone do it. :) It is kinda risky though, fortunately they were flexible-ish about it (from what I read). "If I die, please finish this film for me!"

Hey, I want to get to Leafeon's stage quickly alright.

Any tips? Other than bring critters who can beat steel types. I might be moving everyone haphazardly.

I'm pretty sure I had Lucario.

But yeah, I usually carefully think about my moves, and I had 0 moves left when I beat it.

But there's no point if you're going to waste those failing to catch it.

@Pokemon Shuffle

Ok there are some crazy pokemons (Buneary's two-thirds-blocked stage) but chill dude. :S Or have I not reached the really nasty ones yet?...

I'm not sure what to spend my jewels on, but I'm saving them up. Hearts is tempting, it is probably for impatient people... But coins buy you G balls and stuff. I guess coins maybe.

Yeah those Expert stages are nasty. I got lucky and caught Absol♥ at 30ish%. There's not many pokemon I really really want yet but I'm just clearing whatever I can and maybe go back to ones I haven't caught if I feel like it. Damn RNGs. (Damn me.)

Cool. :O

But I haven't practised enough to be able to add skin/muscle onto a skeleton...

Did you make that skeleton yourself?

Coins are better for great balls indeed. Hearts replenish fast enough.

Pilot shouldn't play this.

Nah, the biped is a tool in 3DS max that is mostly used for animation. You can change the structure a bit if you want (adding more bones, fingers, and there's an option for a tail) and you'll need to give it the right proportions first. After that, you just move it around to make it pose like you want and set the camera as you wish.

Think of it as a more flexible mannequin.

Edited by Marthur

Coins are better for great balls indeed. Hearts replenish fast enough.Pilot shouldn't play this.

Nah, the biped is a tool in 3DS max that is mostly used for animation. You can change the structure a bit if you want (adding more bones, fingers, and there's an option for a tail) and you'll need to give it the right proportions first. After that, you just move it around to make it pose like you want and set the camera as you wish.

Think of it as a more flexible mannequin.

Yeah they do replenish fairly quickly... (I'm sure that dating visual novel app I played needed ~4 hrs just to recover 1 thing :facepalm: ) poor pilot

ohhh OK a tail huh. can you put more than one there? Like making fighting or hugging scenes?