• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess amazing could be used as astonishing in this case, so in retrospect I have to agree.

Also that One Piece universe vs Polanerf thread is A WORK OF ART

Of course, but his kind nature just can't let him dissatisfy all those young lings' thirst for knowledge....

Edited by James Bond

Oh wait.

When was the challenge deadline extended? :o

Now I can actually finish it, since Friday's my last day of classes before Spring Break.

Excellent.

Now I have three games to finish over break: The Firemen, 999, and Zero no Kiseki.

pffffft

and NTG before she was lost to the endless sea of life.

;_;

Don't remember the Berserk bit... even from long ago...

because that's when miura last released a chapter, that's why

we certainly mentioned rickert bitchslapping griffith

10/10

Poor TE getting bombarded with questions

no time to deal with these before work and i don't know how much work i'll have to do

oh no

He could've opted out of it if he wanted to.

it'll be over soon enough

Of course, but his kind nature just can't let him dissatisfy all those young lings' thirst for knowledge....

saskules what are you doing

Supposedly, he's in an old person triumvirate(name pending, also not mine) with myself, and Loki.

But I'd do the same in his situation, so it's relatable if anything.

Aaaa, not too much but its okay. How goes yourself?

Glad to hear it, it's been a while so I have to ask, has everything else been okay, if I may inquire?

Myself goes well, I managed to get my hands on that Dragon Ball Xenoverse, granted on pc and choppy but still.

Glad to hear it, it's been a while so I have to ask, has everything else been okay, if I may inquire?

Myself goes well, I managed to get my hands on that Dragon Ball Xenoverse, granted on pc and choppy but still.

Not so much a few weeks back, caught a stomach bug that only lasted for a day but was still terrible and I was downtrodden due to various small factors that finally made me crack under pressure and made me feel in the dumps all the time. ..Still don't feel quite up to par yet but I've been trying to keep my mind busy from clutter with things like reading, lighthearted conversations, etc.

Funfun. Hopefully its still playable ok regardless!

Not so much a few weeks back, caught a stomach bug that only lasted for a day but was still terrible and I was downtrodden due to various small factors that finally made me crack under pressure and made me feel in the dumps all the time. ..Still don't feel quite up to par yet but I've been trying to keep my mind busy from clutter with things like reading, lighthearted conversations, etc.

Funfun. Hopefully its still playable ok regardless!

o:

Goodness, at least the stomach bug is a memory now, I know how terrible those can be >_> And with regards to this problem, I would've suggested the same... and video games <w<, but seriously I wish you luck, and don't overdo it. And willing to help in whatever meager way I can.

Also, what things have you been looking forward to this month, hmm?

EDIT because forgetful: Yeah, it's playable, I had to do a lot of... tuning, it runs better than most of the pc games I acquired, considering it's a pretty recent title, but I'll bore you with the details of that another time.

Edited by Soledai

nicest old man, etc.

NO

Supposedly, he's in an old person triumvirate(name pending, also not mine) with myself, and Loki.

that term isn't very nice, since it excludes bal

is it choppy because your pc is old, or because it's a bad port? also how is it?

i considered pirating testing it on ps3, but it required online registration so i kinda couldn't

And most knowledgeable

even more NO

It's okay

Have you heard of Besiege by the way?

It looks like something you might enjoy, as long as you like building siege machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB1qjEugu6c

yeah i saw it, but i'm not quite fond of building contraptions... yet

isn't it early access anyway

that term isn't very nice, since it excludes bal

is it choppy because your pc is old, or because it's a bad port? also how is it?

i considered pirating testing it on ps3, but it required online registration so i kinda couldn't

They forget, most likely.

That or it's since your name is oldman and the running(HHH) gag of me being primordial, plus one more.

Old pc, it's only got 2 GHz going for it. and this games asks for 2.4 minimum. It's pretty okay, the combat is kind of like a less clunky, more awkward, version Raging Blast, if you've played that... I was slightly under the impression you could change the history how you pleased or at least have alternatives, but it seems to be just fixing "irregularities" in the timeline for now

Edited by Soledai

yeah i saw it, but i'm not quite fond of building contraptions... yet

isn't it early access anyway

But you were so proud of your forge

It is, but they said the price will increase as they add more and more content to it.

They forget, most likely.

That or it's since your name is oldman and the running(HHH) gag of me being primordial, plus one more.

Old pc, it's only got 2 GHz going for it. and this games asks for 2.4 minimum. It's pretty okay, the combat is kind of like a less clunky, more awkward, version Raging Blast, if you've played that... I was slightly under the impression you could change the history how you pleased or at least have alternatives, but it seems to be just fixing "irregularities" in the timeline for now

you aren't even that old, vincent, mumu and shirley are older than you

i see

i'll pay attention to reviews

Such modesty

NO

But you were so proud of your forge

It is, but they said the price will increase as they add more and more content to it.

pride isn't a good word here, since i was simply following instructions

i simply found it unexpectedly clever

the fuck

i'm not falling for that

you aren't even that old, vincent, mumu and shirley are older than you

i see

i'll pay attention to reviews

I know :O

I don't mind it though.

I might encourage the testing it though.

Edited by Soledai