• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely nothing, but you aren't maining shiki

shiki isnt even best knk

azaka da gawd

Pepperoni is nice!! Don't sweat it.

Er yeah I have no idea what you're talking about my food platate is limited please understand

I'm making myself hungry now :|

also thanks to Tristian streaming it and stopping at a bad time I got curious about fsn and am reading an lp its like a goddamn trainwreck but I keep wanting to know what happens next I'm

in hell now

are you less than subtly asking me to mock you for having a lame food palate

fsn is slow going, so if youre not into that kinda pace then its probably gonna lose you

otherwise be prepared to learn why it sucks to be a hero

thats not how you spell kishima kouma

the most man-mode man of all

dunks assassin clans, anyone with mystic eyes of death perception and servants for giggles

but can you EVEN 1V1 ME

IN POFV

LUNATIC MODE

AND YOU TALK ABOUT ROXAS

Well, to be fair, I do have like $5400 in the bank, so $180 isn't that bad.

And besides, I'm probably not going to have a whole lot to do when I find an apartment for a while, so some extra reading material is going to come in handy.

man knows what he wants

also whats so great about red hulk

isnt he just green hulk but smart

all the time

Well, that's one difference. Another difference is that Rulk grows stronger as he absorbs radiation (gamma or otherwise) instead of growing stronger as he becomes angrier.

Although, green Hulk actually maintains his intelligence all the time now. And he's calling himself Doc Green instead of Hulk. He's also acting like a big green douchebag with a really bad haircut, so... fuck green Hulk.

Well, to be fair, I do have like $5400 in the bank, so $180 isn't that bad.

can you give me like 300 bucks

it is!

it means I'll spare you

:') thanks you're the best

are you less than subtly asking me to mock you for having a lame food palate

fsn is slow going, so if youre not into that kinda pace then its probably gonna lose you

otherwise be prepared to learn why it sucks to be a hero

....omg NO why would I even you know what this is all I have to say to such a response

I'm okay with the pacing for NOW its less boring now its just some of the scenes look like they came out of a shit harem animu and half of the things that come's out of Shirou's mouth is like

why

why wouldn't it suck thats just common knowledge even if the reprecussions aren't shown in every media ever \0/

but can you EVEN 1V1 ME

IN POFV

LUNATIC MODE

no i suck at 2hu

Well, that's one difference. Another difference is that Rulk grows stronger as he absorbs radiation (gamma or otherwise) instead of growing stronger as he becomes angrier.

Although, green Hulk actually maintains his intelligence all the time now. And he's calling himself Doc Green instead of Hulk. He's also acting like a big green douchebag with a really bad haircut, so... fuck green Hulk.

I see

pffft what

marvel why

:') thanks you're the best

....omg NO why would I even you know what this is all I have to say to such a response

I'm okay with the pacing for NOW its less boring now its just some of the scenes look like they came out of a shit harem animu and half of the things that come's out of Shirou's mouth is like

why

why wouldn't it suck thats just common knowledge even if the reprecussions aren't shown in every media ever \0/

Always fasten your seatbelt when Shirou talks

why

lol

that is just the authors love of cooking shining through

man loves writing cooking scenes, like damn

shirou is a clinically proven fool with a paternalistic streak but not an idiot, contrary to popular belief

well this is about the repercussions

yes but i'm terrible at fighting games and 2hu

makes it equal right

equally unfun i suppose

maybe we could play like

scrabble

or mancala

or mahjong

Edited by Pride

o letty is reading fsn

i feel like fate is actually not that bad at the shit harem animu or as i call it the "eroge smell" tsukihime was much worse in that regard and everything else

don't worry any character not named shirou, matou or spoiler is gud

[spoiler=lul]

Screenshot%20from%202015-03-06%20020512_

Edited by Heim

don't worry any character not named shirou, matou or spoiler is good

This made me laugh more than it should have.

Only when Shirou is being a moron, otherwise he's fine.