• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not all that good, though.

Don't sell yourself short. You will beat 90% of for glory scrubs disregarding lag factor. All you have to work on in terms of bad habits is your rolls and sidesteps. Your aggressive style has enough mixups that it works. You just need to work on realizing when you're being read, and use that to your advantage. It's really a game of chess when playstyles get high enough.

Yeah I have a challenge in mind, Nightmare told me Marthur would announce when the current one was over "officially" and to wait until then when I asked him how submitting a challenge works.

If I'm wrong then I'll post it in the morning, gonna sleep now.

Yeah I have a challenge in mind, Nightmare told me Marthur would announce when the current one was over "officially" and to wait until then when I asked him how submitting a challenge works.

If I'm wrong then I'll post it in the morning, gonna sleep now.

cooooooooool

i'm looking foward to it bro

Don't sell yourself short. You will beat 90% of for glory scrubs disregarding lag factor. All you have to work on in terms of bad habits is your rolls and sidesteps. Your aggressive style has enough mixups that it works. You just need to work on realizing when you're being read, and use that to your advantage. It's really a game of chess when playstyles get high enough.

My W:L ratio is like 60:40, but only because I stay around when I face someone who's better than me, because I prefer losing to someone good rather than beating a scrub.

But yeah, I realize that the rolls and sidesteps are a bad habit of mine, and trust me, I've been trying to cut down on them. x3

(I know some people who only move by rolling...)

Considering where I was before this game came out (sidesteps? teching? tilts? throws? Plz. Rolls and smash attacks for days), I've improved a lot.

What I need to do is have a better mix-up game. And to cut down on the rolls/sidesteps. And some spacing (for Marth).

And then I can work on fancy tech stuff like Quick Attack cancelling or using Bouncing Fish off the wall.

Sounds like fun. Would consider joining, though that game availability...

you're not yarhar'ing aren't you

Edited by Яei Яei