Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maidrpg.html

you'll need to make a maid of your own

Your name is Naminé. You are 19 years old. You have blue eyes and cream hair, and wear a white maid uniform. You are childlike and cool; others describe you as innocent, expressionless and young. The police want you for questioning about a very serious crime. Your uniform menaces with spikes. Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you keep a stun gun ready to attack enemies. When you are extremely upset, you start incessantly complaining to the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Instant Restraint. If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can restrain someone from doing something indecent.

I have no idea what this means.

CHEN

why do you do this to me

im gonna

Cry into my bosom.

@Shota: Kirito can go suck a fucking dick

Issei isn't as bad as Kirito, but still kinda bad

They're both pretty bad.

if you generate your maids, i will take your descriptions and draw them and put them in game!

Dude I would date the shit out of my meido.

Your name is Tonton. You are 8 years old. You have yellow eyes and sky hair, and wear an green maid uniform. You are childlike and cool; others describe you as doll-like, cute and expressionless.

You are actually a government official working under the guise of a maid, such as a nurse, undercover detective or politician's secretary. You are a member of an ancient society, a secret organization that has existed throughout history. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You wear bandages and casts to conceal injuries that will not heal.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you have some kind of psychic ability or superpower you use to attack. When you are extremely upset, you unleash violence on the other maids and the master. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lock Picking. You can enter any room whenever you feel like. This works even when someone is using World for Two.

Athletics: 1

Affection:3

Skill: 4

Cunning: 3

Luck: 3

Will: 3

Uniform Color: green

Hair Color: sky

Eye Color: yellow

Maid Types: Lolita & Cool

Special Qualities: Government Official, Shadow Clan,Quiet,Bandages

Favored Attribute: Skill