FE4 THREAD

Fia

is your brother Lunedai

This is incredible.

jelly

he should join under that name

This means your brother doesn't anymore or never did?

That is an equally incredible idea.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This means your brother doesn't anymore or never did?

That is an equally incredible idea.

my brother left home and doesn't play games anymore in general, so

that and the terrible, terrible ping i get on most online multiplayer games means stuff like sonic and streets of rage co-op are a thing of the past for me

;_;

if he does, just give the staff a heads-up so they don't think you're using two accounts

an accidental ban would be unfortunate, after all

or you could leave that to mumu, nightmare or bal, i suppose

and you should always share avatar/signature

mirrored

btw identical twins or nah

Edited by TravelingElder

and you should always share avatar/signature

But of course.

my brother left home and doesn't play games anymore in general, so

that and the terrible, terrible ping i get on most online multiplayer games means stuff like sonic and streets of rage co-op are a thing of the past for me

;_;

if he does, just give the staff a heads-up so they don't think you're using two accounts

an accidental ban would be unfortunate, after all

or you could leave that to mumu, nightmare or bal, i suppose

mirrored

btw identical twins or nah

Wow, my condolences o:

Is it terrible ping from distance, or terrible ping because the servers for those games? But all the same... ;~;

I remembered that, but I don't think he's terribly interested in joining, though he has noted that a few of you seem interesting.

Identical.

Wow, my condolences o:

Is it terrible ping from distance, or terrible ping because the servers for those games? But all the same... ;~;

I remembered that, but I don't think he's terribly interested in joining, though he has noted that a few of you seem interesting.

Identical.

i don't have a whole lot of trouble with massive multiplayer games like path of exile or ragnarok online, though that might be because those games are often made with ping levels like mine in mind (incidentally, i remember seeing a poe dev post explicitly saying they optimize the game so it can run well for people with terrible 200-250ms ping - which is exactly my case...)

i even had issues playing with rei rei and tontão for god's sake

aww

does he watch over your shoulder or something

cool

that reminds me of something funny

i got to know the dungeon master of my d&d group because he was friends with someone from my (uni) classroom

this guy from my classroom never played with us (and eventually left town and stuff), but his identical twin decided to join the group a couple months ago

i don't have a whole lot of trouble with massive multiplayer games like path of exile or ragnarok online, though that might be because those games are often made with ping levels like mine in mind (incidentally, i remember seeing a poe dev post explicitly saying they optimize the game so it can run well for people with terrible 200-250ms ping - which is exactly my case...)

i even had issues playing with rei rei and tontão for god's sake

aww

does he watch over your shoulder or something

cool

that reminds me of something funny

i got to know the dungeon master of my d&d group because he was friends with someone from my (uni) classroom

this guy from my classroom never played with us (and eventually left town and stuff), but his identical twin decided to join the group a couple months ago

That's pretty considerate of the devs there.

and my goodness! I understand now.

Not often, but when he does he'd just look, ask a question or two, then carry on with his business.

Very cool, was the dungeon master difficult to approach previously or some other circumstance?

Those twins were together in that class or was it one left and then the other showed up?

That's pretty considerate of the devs there.

and my goodness! I understand now.

Not often, but when he does he'd just look, ask a question or two, then carry on with his business.

Very cool, was the dungeon master difficult to approach previously or some other circumstance?

Those twins were together in that class or was it one left and then the other showed up?

isn't it

they'd alienate a lot of their playerbase otherwise, anyway

i see

nah, he was simply from the other classroom (though technically i'm the one hard to approach)

well, the former is a lawyer and the latter a physician, so (... and now i've just noticed almost everyone in our group studies or studied either law or medicine)

oh look, the official br lego site updated with new releases

>no detective's office

boo

Edited by TravelingElder

what happened saskules

It's the final week of this Semester and hopefully the last in general, and even though I am almost ready (just a few small things to do), I still don't know what to do after...

omg first day back and I go to biochem to see that I got royally fucked by my last exam omg this class

I'm pretty sure even if I get 100's on everything else, the highest I can get in this class is an 87. >_>

Edited by Roxas

644 of 49117, at 14965 points

still, i should probably grind my mons and stuff

It's the final week of this Semester and hopefully the last in general, and even though I am almost ready (just a few small things to do), I still don't know what to do after...

oh

what are you studying, again

I-I didn't even bother with the stray fairies, looked like too much work

and I was stuck even with a guide, either it didn't explain it properly or I have poor reading comprehension, maybe a bit of both

though all I remember it saying was something along the lines of "freeze the cogs with the proper timing to cross them"

???? but wheeeeeeeeeeeeen

Oh wait Youtube exists now, that could help lots there if some day I ever decide to try again

hooray for outside help \o/

I never did the Stray Fairies my first time, because I could never find more than maybe half of them when I actually tried looking for them. I really want to do the quest this time through since it would be nice to try 100% Majora's Mask for once c:

That's probably it. Even with a guide I still get lost sometimes .-.

I think it's because most guides are pure text, and it can be pretty difficult figuring out where to go without any visual aides

Ah, for the cogs you just have to freeze the water above the cogs when you're on or past the platforms, since the platforms stop once the cogs do

YouTube is excellent for clearing things when I have absolutely no clue where to go ;u;

Hooray~