FE4 THREAD

Fia

Dawn is just boring. The art, while not something that can compromise a game's quality by itself, sure did nothing to help.

Story was dull, only some boss fights like Abaddon were interesting.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn is just boring. The art, while not something that can compromise a game's quality by itself, sure did nothing to help.

I did like the soul fusing weapon system. Kinda reminded me of Shin Megami Tensei Sword/Demon fusion.

OoE>The Other ones people

also sirius I know that profile picture is from egoraptors zelda rap of the old man that seduces Link to grab his destiny if you know what I mean

Edited by TTPK_Tal

I only maxed Slowbro today

The others are level 7-8

Still have 60k coins in the bank

It's my own fault, really :/

I kept using EXP X 1.5 because otherwise I would have been driven mad before getting even Azumarill maxed :/

I'm still going to annoy you by calling it the "best"

Also nice Slayers theme.

DON'T PUSH IT

Thanks. Rezo the best.

Man, that's what I've been saying for ages.

I thought most of the boss fights were actually great though. One of the game's few saving graces. Gergoth, Puppet Master and Paranoia were amazing in particular.

Man, that's what I've been saying for ages.

I thought most of the boss fights were actually great though. One of the game's few saving graces. Gergoth, Puppet Master and Paranoia were amazing in particular.

Still, OoE had it better. Fucking RAOH was there, man. Also a guy named BLACKMORE.

Still, OoE had it better. Fucking RAOH was there, man. Also a guy named BLACKMORE.

IT WAS

Like not even counting all the amazing bosses like BRACHYURA, RAOH, BLACKMORE and ELIGOR, there was Dracula, the man himself, in his best appearance as a boss yet. And then you had the bosses who weren't super the best to fight like Arthroverta and the Jiangshi, but they were amazing bosses if only for their design/lore. The only boss I didn't really like in that game was Death. He was just okay.

Edited by Nightmare

IT WAS

Like not even counting all the amazing bosses like BRACHYURA, RAOH, BLACKMORE and ELIGOR, there was Dracula, the man himself, in his best appearance as a boss yet. And then you had the bosses who weren't super the best to fight like Arthroverta and the Jiangshi, but they were amazing bosses if only for their design/lore. The only boss I didn't really like in that game was Death. He was just okay.

My favorite duel with Death is probably Rondo of Bloods, you are on the mast of a boat and you are having a personal duel.

How is that not BADASS.

My favorite duel with Death is probably Rondo of Bloods, you are on the mast of a boat and you are having a personal duel.

How is that not BADASS.

That's legit the best Death fight in the whole series. Everything about it, from the stage, to the lead-up and the battle itself, it's just perfect.

I've never played any of the DS/GBA Castlevanias.

Suggestions on the order I should try to play them?

You can play Order of Ecclesia and safely ignore the other two. If not that though, any order you go through doesn't really matter, but I recommend Ecclesia because it's the only good one of the bunch.

That's legit the best Death fight in the whole series. Everything about it, from the stage, to the lead-up and the battle itself, it's just perfect.

Plus you have a build up slightly from the Prologue stage too, Deaths brief test of Richters strength.

Meanwhile 24k puts me at 117th

And I ain't getting better, because that was complextity-1 and home spamming :v

Going to plummet on the last day, I know it...

i'm saving that complexity minus for sunday

I maxed out Mewtwo, Xerneas, Slowbro, and Azumarill \^o^/

But now all my coins and hearts are gone ;-;

And I don't have enough Jewels for coins ;-;

to the meowthmobile!

meanwhile my mewtwo is still at lv1, etc

You can play Order of Ecclesia and safely ignore the other two. If not that though, any order you go through doesn't really matter, but I recommend Ecclesia because it's the only good one of the bunch.

does that include the GBA ones

pretty sure there were some of those

or are we treating them like a certain anime that doesn't exist

Plus you have a build up slightly from the Prologue stage too, Deaths brief test of Richters strength.

It's so anime. In the good way.

does that include the GBA ones

pretty sure there were some of those

or are we treating them like a certain anime that doesn't exist

Brah you said DS, I'm talkin' about DS. Don't get systems confused now.

If you want GBA guidance though, I can give that too.

Nah, they don't deserve that. We save that for Lords of Shadow.

Brah you said DS, I'm talkin' about DS. Don't get systems confused now.

Only half right.

I've never played any of the DS/GBA Castlevanias.

If you want GBA guidance though, I can give that too.

Teach me, Natemare-Sensei!