FE4 THREAD

Fia

there, the halfway point

but i won't possibly reach 100 unless i get really nitpicky

haha, it's OK. don't feel pressure to reach 100... I was just dangerously extrapolating (oh hey, 50 in a day, surely it'll be 100+ by the end of the week)

edit:

dang casualmachine/tablet, was writing up answers but pressed a button by accident and lost it. forgot to copy my progress. oh well it was only 5 answers. but I'm getting sleepy so i'll resume tomorrow...

Edited by NTG

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to reply to this, but yeah, not too fond of it either.

Didn't help that I got the combo system in the last chapter?

Which conditions are you going to try to meet for hard mode?

I still don't really get the combo system.

Also, having discovered that Normal = Easy, and Hard = Normal, due to the existence of Hardest = Hard, I'm officially giving up, as I keep dying to the final from of the stage 7 boss, because I can't dodge her orange rhombuses period, or her other attacks reliably, in 2nd phase, and have shit luck with RNG.

[spoiler=fuckit.png]pLdjrdn.png

I mean, I guess I could try playing as the alt character, but I don't think that counts???

With all this editing I've been doing on Dragoncat's beast Laguz, I think I might as well keep the results since they barely resemble what she has anymore. That and I'm actually really enjoying doing battle sprites of animals c:

Fore reference, here are her Laguz:

dogsandbeasts_by_rubydragoncat-d8n2lnh.p

And here's my heavy edit of the fox.

ig3erVt.png

I've been slowly working on the rest of the Laguz too, since the super pillow shaded Mauthe Doog mutations have been seriously bothering me

RAPAZ THAT LOOKS VERY FODA KON

Thanks Rei c:

Pretty good fox you edited there Kon.

And the concept of making the laguz different kinds based on stats is a pretty interesting idea of her.

I worked really hard on it \^o^/

Yeah, the stat differences between them are really cool, I just wish her sprites were better. A lot of people have been trying to help her by giving her references to work off of (the fox sprite was one of them) so that they wouldn't look so similar too each other, but she doesn't seem to be taking in much of the advice. :<

Wait, I can't level you if you're 60 levels above the cap. Let me re-class you to Bride first. :V

Welcome~

Less than an hour on the forum and already proposed to?

It's growing.

Edited by Makaze

Heh, this thread had more ships than the british fleet

Which reminds me, would the ships here be designated SFS? Kinda like USS or HMS...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So it's best to be Far From the Forest...?

Yesssss, mancub.

Which reminds me, would the ships here be designated SFS? Kinda like USS or HMS...

The SFS Scarlet Nova, coming in.