FE4 THREAD

Fia

Not that one

The one where you have to jump on the hands

Ah that. I'm afraid there's no trick to killing this one. You just have to get into the habit of riding the platform to each hand and tossing a grenade to the face when you can. Each time you jump from one of his hands, try to land on the platform as he'll punch the ground when you step on his hand.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes, I hate streaming.

It's either shit quality or just doesn't work. :\

And because of my download speed, the vids keeping pausing to buffer.

I download anime to watch it.

But I wasn't sure where to find DUBBED anime, so I had to put up with it.

I just found torrents for seasons 1-3, dubbed.

And possibly 5, not sure if dubbed or subbed.

But no dubbed movies, aside from the mashup (I LOVED THAT MOVIE haven't seen it in years)

That's going to be stuck in my head for a while.

Ah that. I'm afraid there's no trick to killing this one. You just have to get into the habit of riding the platform to each hand and tossing a grenade to the face when you can. Each time you jump from one of his hands, try to land on the platform as he'll punch the ground when you step on his hand.

That would be simple enough if not for the lasers and grenades.

;_;

Edited by Marthur

That would be simple enough if not for the lasers and grenades.

;_;

When it comes to the laser, you either take the hit in the middle of the platform to minimize the chance of knockback throwing you into the spike pit or you jump in the direction the platform is going if you can move past the laser and land back into the platform's trajectory.

As for the grenades, I think there's a set interval on which they're thrown but don't quote me on this. The bastard dies soon after he's exposed.

When it comes to the laser, you either take the hit in the middle of the platform to minimize the chance of knockback throwing you into the spike pit or you jump in the direction the platform is going if you can move past the laser and land back into the platform's trajectory.

As for the grenades, I think there's a set interval on which they're thrown but don't quote me on this. The bastard dies soon after he's exposed.

It annoys me a bit that you can't jump from below the moving platform and onto it

I keep getting stuck under.