FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, and the nationalist fled and created Taiwan. AKA if china was a republic state.

Yeah, and it couldn't be helped. Mao more or less planned to come out from WWII less damaged than the nationalists, to take advantage of once the Japanese were gone and the civil war resumed.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

6CA2oOd.png

Oooh, I see. And mmm... still, killing a lot of people. ;w; I guess at least he unified China during that time...

Yeah, but yeah enough about Mao. Here's a cat video you might like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRzsgCp60YU

Yeah, and it couldn't be helped. Mao more or less planned to come out from WWII less damaged than the nationalists, to take advantage of once the Japanese were gone and the civil war resumed.

Yeah, I think it would be interesting to think how China would be if the Nationalist won over Mao's party.

Edited by Generic Operator

huh What about Sun Yat-Sen.

and mao was pretty terribles all around anyway I think.

Sun Yat-Sen was a hero also for he created the Republic of China (Nationalist). I remember seeing an exhibition of him in Hong Kong, but I couldn't read it since it was in chinese.

Yeah, I think it would be interesting to think how China would be if the Nationalist won over Mao's party.

Well, I'd guess that would depend on how and how much the communists would be defeated.

why are people trying to reduce the legal age of majority here to 16 years

WHY

gotta get those kids exposed to that alcohol to boost sales don'tcha know

omg acacia why do you have the best avatars

not as good as the tweety one

well yeah the plan was to try to see how far i can get without using anything and leave that for the last (two) day(s)

(sceptile seems to be the next ex stage i can unlock maybe i could try getting some s ranks in the main stages to try my chances against him?)

Edited by Heim

well yeah the plan was to try to see how far i can get without using anything and leave that for the last (two) day(s)

(sceptile seems to be the next ex stage i can unlock maybe i could try getting some s ranks in the main stages to try my chances against him?)

get those regular stages already

i forgot this was a place

not a

the