• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So while I was just hanging around in the lobby after one of my classes, I just happen to bear witness to this dude I know trying to kick it to this girl he saw. He just came out with this punchline, that is if anything, bold of him to actually follow through with righ tthen and there. Now, what had me rolling was given the contrast of how it was both clever and WTF at the same damn time, along with how he somehow actually got her digits from! He was all like:

[spoiler=Cause its Explicit]

Yo, I'mma put my dick so far deep in your asshole, that whoever that pulls it out, will be the next King Arthur.

Like, BRUH. Holy fucking shit, dude

So cold. I blame Charlie.

I could use some of that temperature :o

i'm getting a bit tired of those judgement threads

Less is more, as the saying goes

Edited by Soledai

So while I was just hanging around in the lobby after one of my classes, I just happen to bear witness to this dude I know trying to kick it to this girl he saw. He just came out with this punchline, that is if anything, bold of him to actually follow through with righ tthen and there. Now, what had me rolling was given the contrast of how it was both clever and WTF at the same damn time, along with how he somehow actually got her digits from! He was all like:

Yo, I'mma put my dick so far deep in your asshole, that whoever that pulls it out, will be the next King Arthur.

>__________>

Curiosity killed the cat.

I could use some of that temperature :o

It's like in the low 60s. \o/ Edited by Tomato

l m a o

not a fan of ubw's new op/ed :/

that's as old as my grandma

That works for me, preferred actually.

Oh. I prefer like 80s actually LOL... if only because dresses/skirts op.

Yeah, don't send it over here.

You're kinda close anyway so.

>__________>

Curiosity killed the cat.

Derped

that's as old as my grandma

wait, so its already been a thing? Well fuck, now its less funny

as much as that is a funny punchline, i can completely understand if the girl felt uncomfortable

Thats the reaction I was expecting.

Dude's got gots, I'll give em that

Derped

wait, so its already been a thing? Well fuck, now its less funny

Not to me. I'm amazed she didn't humiliate him for having heard it before.

How did the girl react?

i guess him hearing "old" wouldn't be the biggest concern

How did the girl react?

i guess him hearing "old" wouldn't be the biggest concern

Like myself, she never heard it either. Took her a few seconds to process it before cackling like crazy and giving the digits. Don't know what happened afterwards, cause I had somewhere to go

Ha, I managed to sequence break without meaning to XP

[spoiler=VLR Spoilers weeeeee]

I got to the computer screen where I had to put in the password and I actually remembered from the first time I played, so now I'm seeing stuff from routes I haven't actually gone through yet, like the one where Luna dies in the B. Garden. I had no idea I could even do that :o