FE4 THREAD

Fia

I just told Baldur to fuck off in varying degrees of civility until he decided to ignore "no i don't want to work for you" enough times for me to block him

Like how hard is it to get that "no my commission status is not open"

I heard nightmare stories about working for Brendor, eesh

Whats wrong with Brendor?

He's an incredibly unpleasant and rude person

And has made a racist comment towards Lumi on at least one occasion

I don't see why I have to be nice to a person like that

Nor should you. It was fortunate that i did not witness said racist comments toward brother. Rage...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

we're talking about a person who literally told luminescent blade

to her face

that she should go back to china if she can't be assed to love english

and i'm barely paraphrasing

i would never abuse my position against him, ever, but it's no secret that i do not like the man.

your bitching about our bitching is worse than our bitching, hth

I know what he said but I don't remember the exact wording so your paraphrasing isn't helping. Just because you don't like the person doesn't give you teh right to say that are not even human giving you and your friend's usual stance on treating people with kindness/respect or whatever.

This is a public forum and it does not seem right for a moderator, you, to say something like that just because of what the user in question said to someone no matter how offensive and you should strive to conduct yourself in a respectful manner even these situations.

Also as much as mods and admins have POWERSSSSSSS, they still are people with their own opinions and visions about the world. Neglecting them the ability to do so is quite bad.

And it's not like they are going HAHAHAHA IMMA FUCK UP THIS FUCKER

Besides, the fella in question made some pretty harsh comments about Lumi. UNFORGIVABLE.

who's "my friend" in this situation? lumi? i've only peripherally interacted with her ever.

ninja monkey has never, in my entire four or five or whatever years on this site, done a single thing that i regarded with anything but contempt. i have every right to say negative things about him behind his back or to his face at my leisure, and i have no idea why you're getting so uppity about it. you're arguably one of the last people who should be getting uppity at someone for bitching, mate.

you still want to dance?

It's not like I'm here asking Integ to ban him for me as much as I'd like to see him banned

But yes I'd like to punch him in the face and I'm also sure I'd win

Whats wrong with Brendor?

He changes his specs of request way too often and doesn't give proper compensation for it. Or at least that's what my friends who have done work for him tells me

He prolly doesn't pay enough to afford me, I charge industry pricing so I can program in peace

Edited by Thor Odinson

I just told Baldur to fuck off in varying degrees of civility until he decided to ignore "no i don't want to work for you" enough times for me to block him

Like how hard is it to get that "no my commission status is not open"

I heard nightmare stories about working for Brendor, eesh

Damn

He hasn't pestered me that much yet, so I'll at least give him one chance before he goes to the ignore list.

I was so happy when I finally blocked that fucker

Jesus Christ he was so bad I stopped wanting to sprite anything at all for over a year

Did you ever notice how perfect NinjaMonkey's name is for a buttmonkey?

Also there's a brucie bonus when you make the NinjiMonkey - ButtMonkey connection

It's not like I'm here asking Integ to ban him for me as much as I'd like to see him banned

But yes I'd like to punch him in the face and I'm also sure I'd win

He changes his specs of request way too often and doesn't give proper compensation for it. Or at least that's what my friends who have done work for him tells me

He prolly doesn't pay enough to afford me, I charge industry pricing so I can program in peace

RIP. What a poonugget. Thats not nice.

Did you ever notice how perfect NinjaMonkey's name is for a buttmonkey?

lel.

Damn

He hasn't pestered me that much yet, so I'll at least give him one chance before he goes to the ignore list.

I was so happy when I finally blocked that fucker

Jesus Christ he was so bad I stopped wanting to sprite anything at all for over a year

Oh my god

I'm sorry to hear that happened

Which Baldur is this? I may have dealt with them myself.

Also there's a brucie bonus when you make the NinjiMonkey - ButtMonkey connection

What's that?

What's that?

Brucie Bonus is a term used in Old School Wrestling Review, which means, well, bonus. Ninji, if you go through the folder, used to be our resident buttmonkey.

Which Baldur is this? I may have dealt with them myself.

Some dude who asks literally everyone in Creative to do work for them

for prices not high enough and requirements too demanding

Oh my god

I'm sorry to hear that happened

It's okay

Really I shouldn't have taken up his requests in the first place since I had been warned by Skitty

So that at least was my fault

Other fun things he did:

Guilt trip me to lower my prices

CONSTANTLY changed his mind about what he wanted in a sprite

Ripped apart sprites I had already spent several hours on because they didn't "look right" because he was too damned vague in the first place

Tried going behind my back to have Gabriel make him another sprite using one of the sprites I already made because Gabriel would do it for free

Repeatedly pestered me to work on his requests, even over the holidays and after telling him repeatedly that I had other obligations

And acted like a fucking creeper and kept asking me what my real name was and wanted me to show him a picture of myself

I know what he said but I don't remember the exact wording so your paraphrasing isn't helping. Just because you don't like the person doesn't give you teh right to say that are not even human giving you and your friend's usual stance on treating people with kindness/respect or whatever.

This is a public forum and it does not seem right for a moderator, you, to say something like that just because of what the user in question said to someone no matter how offensive and you should strive to conduct yourself in a respectful manner even these situations.

Here's a quote then

You're so immature.

fuck english it's a shitty language anyway

Why don't you go back to China, then?
Edited by Kon

It's okay

Really I shouldn't have taken up his requests in the first place since I had been warned by Skitty

So that at least was my fault

Other fun things he did:

Guilt trip me to lower my prices

CONSTANTLY changed his mind about what he wanted in a sprite

Ripped apart sprites I had already spent several hours on because they didn't "look right" because he was too damned vague in the first place

Tried going behind my back to have Gabriel make him another sprite using one of the sprites I already made because Gabriel would do it for free

Repeatedly pestered me to work on his requests, even over the holidays and after telling him repeatedly that I had other obligations

And acted like a fucking creeper and kept asking me what my real name was and wanted me to show him a picture of myself

Oh my god that sounds like a total nightmare

my condolences