FE4 THREAD

Fia

I played grapplers a bit now and then Maaaan Tager was the only character I could use well when I tried Blazblue. I just wish I had a keyboard at the time cause 360 moves are so much easier for me to execute with a keyboard.

@Jason: Since your brother doesn't know, I'm gonna ask you. What does Basara's new song "POWER TO THE DREAM" do in Z3.2? Also, did they change anything about his songs in Z3.1 (compared to Z2.2).

Power to the Dream increases max will, it's not much since at the start it only increases by 6. No changes to his songs I believe, except for Dynamite Explosion having a new dynamic kill.

Edited by Generic Operator

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw Rei how far did you get in the Z games?

Yeah, I need to get back on that. It's when the groups reunite, IIRC chapter 10 or something. Them 00 guys are fucking broken.

Go play it and then comment on how Polnareff's theme sounds so much like MvC's Strider Hiryu.

it's better

That's good. AoE 15 - 30 SP heal is great in Z3.

Yeah it is, the new skill in you can purchase in Z3.2 called Tactical Standby (戦術待機) for 400 PP is pretty good on him since it gives him Awakening and Accel on the next turn if he doesn't do anything when you end your turn.

cuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

Indeed, they make a good pair.

on the topic of srw i got a doubt about j there are some occasions that i can't seem to be able to attack even though i have the enemy on range of one or more weapons that i have enough will and i forgot-the-name to use what am i missing

also i always get confused on when i actually can use a team attack

on the topic of srw i got a doubt about j there are some occasions that i can't seem to be able to attack even though i have the enemy on range of one or more weapons that i have enough will and i forgot-the-name to use what am i missing

Is it after you moved? Some attacks can't be used after moving the unit. Also, some weapons can't attack to certain terrains as well.

Team Attacks have a Will and EN requirement like regular weapons, but the participants need to be in adyacent squares, diagonals included I think.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

on addition to what acacia said, pay attention to the small symbols after the attack name

p means post-movement, b means beam and c stands for combo.

team attacks usually work when you have the units required together, but not necessarily on adjacent spaces. having something like

--o

-o-

can work

1. Insufficient Will

2. You moved and the attack you want to use is not a Post-move attack (those are marked with a circled P)

Is it after you moved? Some attacks can't be used after moving the unit. Also, some weapons can't attack to certain terrains as well.

Team Attacks have a Will and EN requirement like regular weapons, but the participants need to be in adyacent squares, diagonals included I think.

@Bold: In J you CAN attack underwater units with Beam weapons, it just deals 10 damage.

oh, ok that's what the p means i just figured the symbols for combo (not exactly sure about how those work tho), map and team

what's the symbols before the attacks name??

and the G

what exactly changes from flying and being on land

Edited by Tonton

oh, ok that's what the p means i just figured the symbols for combo (not exactly sure about how those work tho), map and team

what exactly changes from flying and being on land

Combo works in that you can chain-attack mechas if they're positioned in a row. As in, the attack deals damage to all of them. Well, the number of attacked mechas in the row depends on the Combo Level of the pilot.

Flying units use 1 EN per square to move. They are not affected by the terrain bonuses/penalties. And if the mecha has different terrain ranks in Land and Air, it changes their evasion and defense, which also varies on the terrain ranks of enemy weapons.

and the G

G means Gravity.

Also pay mind to the symbols on the bottom of the attack menu. They indicate how the attack doesn on Space, Air, Ground and Water. Beam attacks, like Acacia said, will do shit damage on units that are underwater.