FE4 THREAD

Fia

Still, there's no excuse for them Aestivalis being fucking shite. You can make them not broken but reduce them to shit tier is the polar opposite.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 3 is eeeehhhhh alright, a nice difficulty spike. Them Layzner mooks can do damage and dodge unlike most mooks.

Yeah, it's usually the first thing I do once I reach him. By this point I'm pretty much doing things on muscle memory, but I'm actually reviewing it

Oh man I remember that chapter where you have to protect Gale...

Keep a save just before initiating that bit.

really? I didn't find it that bothersome. The one with the missiles is worse IMO

really? I didn't find it that bothersome. The one with the missiles is worse IMO

The lategame seed event where you have to take down nukes? THAT was easy. The defend gale bit is mostly bad because I always end up initializing with bad positioning (a side effect of trying to do things fast).

Edited by Sirius

The lategame seed event where you have to take down nukes? THAT was easy. The defend gale bit is mostly bad because I always end up initializing with bad positioning (a side effect of trying to do things fast).

How bout that... I often had some bit of trouble with that thing. Still, I usually tend to wait on that chapter, letting Gale do his move so he's located closer to your starting position

How bout that... I often had some bit of trouble with that thing. Still, I usually tend to wait on that chapter, letting Gale do his move so he's located closer to your starting position

That is the ideal setup. I tend to initiate it when he's closer to HIS starting position so the follow up reinforcements that you have to protect him from can usually kill him in 1 or 2 turns.

As for the nuke part, I was actually worried when playing it since I was using 2 brains and you really can't dodge the self-destruct attack so I thought it might be a 1HKO against them. Instead, I cleared that map faster than anticipated.

what's this swap thing in the nadesico upgrade menu

basically you can change the frames of the nadesico units. some are good in the ground, others in the air, or space

all are shite

basically you can change the frames of the nadesico units. some are good in the ground, others in the air, or space

all are shite

But the Nadesico itself is an amazing unit :D Using that skill that restores SP to all pilots of a unit is really great. Can't remember if it can shift off y unit.

The srw w final battleship form is probably better.

i remember akito being fairly broken in w, tho

Using him and Gai together after they both more-or-less return from the dead is great. I also love the first few seconds of the gekiganger theme, so...

Finally, in J, the glitch where accessories give permanent bonuses to guys that lose accessory slots is great imo. You can give the layzner mk 2 flight mode with accel truly ridiculous movement. And the accessories return to your inventory iirc (otherwise it wouldn't be a fun glitch)...

Edited by Severlan

But the Nadesico itself is an amazing unit :D Using that skill that restores SP to all pilots of a unit is really great. Can't remember if it can shift off y unit.

The srw w final battleship form is probably better.

Using him and Gai together after they both more-or-less return from the dead is great. I also love the first few seconds of the gekiganger theme, so...

Finally, in J, the glitch where accessories give permanent bonuses to guys that lose accessory slots is great imo. You can give the layzner mk 2 flight mode with accel truly ridiculous movement. And the accessories return to your inventory iirc (otherwise it wouldn't be a fun glitch)...

Yeah, Nadesico is pretty much the best ship of the game. Nice seishins, good offense and can defend way better than the Lohengrin. It doesn't in J, IIRC.

Valguard is fucking BROKEN, tho. A Main Character Spaceship = YEAH

Layzner mk-2 is RIDICULOUS. You can get to your opponent like INSTANTLY with that huge movement. Beautiful