• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught Celebi first try, 42%. Reasonable.
Caught Genesect first try, 16%. LUCKY.

In other news, I had a dream-inside-a-dream. And it was a scary dream...

[spoiler=dreams log]It was midnight and my parents weren't home. NEVER HAPPENS. There was an eerie feeling in the air as I wandered the house. Came across my mom's computer; it was off yet there was something on the monitor: one of those freaky puppet things you see in a horror movies. "THIS AIN'T HAPPENING", I thought to myself. "Oh shit, I'm dreaming, MUST WAKE UP!" I threw myself face-first onto the ground and screamed, trying to wake myself up. Because screaming has woken me up before. But this time, the dream merely "reset" itself. Things weren't normal so I tried again to wake myself up. Then things were finally back to normal, the sense of eeriness was gone and my parents were sleeping. I woke them up just to make sure they actually were there, and they were half-asleep asking what was wrong so I had to explain I had a scary dream.

...And then later, when I was actually awake, MINDFUCK. Dream-inside-a-dream.

There were also a bunch of other dreams this morning.

One involved the flute section of my highschool concert band, sorting through music and assigning parts.

Another, I was leaving a restaurant with some chick I knew in the dream. I was having seatbelt issues in her car; the damn thing wouldn't pull out properly because dreams are stupid. (Clumsy dream contrasting that vivid scary dream...)

Yet another, I was traveling with my parents somewhere and we met up with some other family members and...went shopping? Oh there was something about going somewhere--some get-together--for about an hour.

...And I think there was at least one more, but I can't recall at the moment.

Edited by Tsamimi