FE4 THREAD

Fia

skirts huh

@Neal how much cheaper?

compared to saythis one

but the DO one is probably a baby tree plus isn't MMV tree a bit unstable?

edit: forgot to say DO looks amazing!! so jealous! if I had money to burn I would buy that set.

Edited by NTG

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@Neal how much cheaper?

Regular 3DS: $100. New 3DS: $160. 3DS LL/New 3DS LL: $190. And yes, there is no reason to buy a 3DS LL since you can get a N3DS LL for the same price.

Oh yeah, and built in

amiibo compatibility. Forgot about that. But is the larger screen, faceplates, and built in amiibo compatibility worth the extra $60-$90? That's the question. That's not even factoring in the $20 faceplates themselves+shipping... :/

good luck deciding Neal :p

have you ever seen a N3DS in your hands tho? if you see the visual quality it might help you decide. do you actually use the 3D much?

do you have any consoles you can trade-in/sell off? those could help fund a N3DS.

wait why are you getting a Japanese 3DS? because it's cheaper?

Has anyone seen The Wind Rises? Can you please tell me if it's happy/bittersweet/loveydovey/tearjerking/whatever (without spoiling it)? I'm considering it as a present for someone and I'd like to get something that isn't sad XD

I'm planning an outfit to go with my lolita blouse and it's starting to look like Cosplay.

Should I go leggings or skirt?

_20150501_222031.jpg

Why choose when you can have both?

but the blouse has the voluminous cloth to the sides, which is why I worried a skirt would be too much. but I should actually try them on together first before I dismiss.

skirt and leggings?? bit weird gson.

I know I meant to wear it to someone's bday and now it's like becoming my outfit for the comic con lol

That would be best.

-----

@Neal

I don't see any reason to get the New 3DS XL when Nintendo is going to be making perpetual devices soon for the old 3DS's to have amiibo compatabilty and waiting for that. Other than for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, there isn't any reason to getting this console now. Save your money and wait for the perpetual device!

Edited by Pan_Chan

Has anyone seen The Wind Rises? Can you please tell me if it's happy/bittersweet/loveydovey/tearjerking/whatever (without spoiling it)? I'm considering it as a present for someone and I'd like to get something that isn't sad XD

I was planning to watch this

Maybe I can tell you tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it

Why choose when you can have both?

I would pair skirt with tights. My leggings are opaque.

I was planning to watch this

Maybe I can tell you tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it

^_^

If not then do you know any cutesy films?

but the DO one is probably a baby tree plus isn't MMV tree a bit unstable?

edit: forgot to say DO looks amazing!! so jealous! if I had money to burn I would buy that set.

yeah, it falls apart easily if you fiddle with it

I have bad memory.

patpat

yeah, it falls apart easily if you fiddle with it

maybe that's why they don't make big trees anymore

Most of them are Ghibli movies :/

no prob.

actually I thought of a different present :O an artbook!

I did not know there was a different between tights and leggings. Is it how far up the leg it goes?

Oh uhh... same length. Essentially same design.

From what I understand of them

Leggings: more opaque, can be worn like trousers

Tights: tighter?, tend to be transparent, usually goes under a skirt, you don't wear tights by themselves

But some people think leggings are essentially tights so they don't think you should wear them by themselves, aka they treat them as tights.

Well I don't know really, it did make me start to think leggings are too revealing (shape-wise) to be sensible. I guess if I have a long top it's okay.

You ever heard of jeggings? They're a cross between jeans and leggings XD.

edit: hang on they have different designs :p tights cover all the way to your foot but leggings stop at the ankle aka trousers

Edited by NTG

Shuffle is a pain in the ass when it comes to catching pokemon

Iunno, I caught Celebi at 22%.

Also I finally beat Fossil Fighters Frontier after 84 hours. Now onto postgame.

my friend bought me xenoblade for my birthday and it's still in the plastic wrap because exams. >_<

my friend bought me xenoblade for my birthday and it's still in the plastic wrap because exams. >_<

Your friend is rich.

Edited by Junk