• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

she's so obvious idk if you can even call that tsundere

what's IWSP

Too proud to show it.

IWSP

Hmm... SEED's HD Remaster apparently has "Perfect Strike Gundam" where it's just the Strike using all 3 packs at once. Given SEED's popularity in Japan, I don't doubt this making it into a future SRW.

Edited by Sirius

I have my next challenge in mind. It is SRW related and it shouldn't be too difficult to get non-fans of the series to try it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS THAT'S NICE

Maaaan, now that's too much hype lol

HAHAHAH i can't help it, srw love being spread always makes me happy

that looks nice as fuck

THE IWSP?

it's great

best pack for strike easily, can dish some fucking nice damage from close and long rage

Shit bud, how many weeks of your life did you invest into that little game? Good thing it's possible to get paid for video games nowadays.

Edit: Wait a minute, looks like you've only caught 102 of the critters. Pshaw, back in the day even I had more pokemanz than that.

Edited by Hero

I must have failed Kyogre like, 3 times though, so I only saw Rayquaza the once. Maybe next time.

fucking whirlpools and freezewave, groudon is a pansy compared to you, catch him every time

Edit: About 10 hours, Hero, give or take.

Edited by Balcerzak

I must have failed Kyogre like, 3 times though, so I only saw Rayquaza the once. Maybe next time.

fucking whirlpools and freezewave, groudon is a pansy compared to you, catch him every time

Edit: About 10 hours, Hero, give or take.

Got it, I misread the screenshot the first time and thought you had all 380-odd bar three you somehow hadn't seen yet.

literally what the actual fuck

also does that mean it's too long for the challenge thing?

it does take some time, es

literally what the actual fuck

also does that mean it's too long for the challenge thing?

I gave up all rights to criticize lengths after watching poor Marthur struggle with QFG, and honestly, it's all about how you like to play. For instance, waiting around in a given area making sure I've caught all mons there is likely less effective at mons/time than actually using the travel option frequently, etc.

I don't think Hard Mode is 5 hours-able, but normal might very well be, I didn't think to check. And pinball's overall pretty relaxing for me, so personally, I don't mind.

Edit:

tldr, don't pull a Neal, budget some time for this one.

Edited by Balcerzak

My man Hero is baaaaaaaack.

Sometimes you have to procrastinate with every means at your disposal. Although I hear the last couple Fire Emblem games were pretty sweet, could be worth checking out.

It's not that the challenge is very long, but you were quite fast on that. Got Jirachi yet?

I gave up all rights to criticize lengths after watching poor Marthur struggle with QFG, and honestly, it's all about how you like to play. For instance, waiting around in a given area making sure I've caught all mons there is likely less effective at mons/time than actually using the travel option frequently, etc.

I don't think Hard Mode is 5 hours-able, but normal might very well be, I didn't think to check. And pinball's overall pretty relaxing for me, so personally, I don't mind.

Edit:

tldr, don't pull a Neal, budget some time for this one.

Normal mode was originally catch 100

That looks pretty cool.