• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit this game is killing me

Acacia decided to confess his feelings to Ayanami

She turned him down

He was miserable but tried to win her affections with the best thing his savings could afford

An energy drink

And she rejected him even harder

sounds like a tragic story

Personally, if anything I heard more complaints about SEED Destiny than regular SEED.

that's because seed is average but destiny is absolutely terrible

i need to check it out

people said that the super robot wars games give seed destiny a much improved script

which is kinda sad

i need to check it out

people said that the super robot wars games give seed destiny a much improved script

which is kinda sad

Oh yes, quite. I've seen people thinking that of Z and L, for example. Heck, I even heard one of the seiyus thinks his character (forgot exactly who, sorry) is better handled there than in the anime itself.

Chapter 17, Dragon's Hive route. I was in Ohio until last week and lately I've just been playing Starcraft 2.

This SR point is dumb.

I see, I think for that one you can line up three big invaders and map attack them, or you can kill three of them on enemy phase with your strongest unit after weakening them. (I think that should count too).

But yeah, it's good that there is more diversity in SR points but some of them are quite absurd.

Edited by Fei Mao

I see, I think for that one you can line up three big invaders and map attack them, or you can kill three of them on enemy phase with your strongest unit (I think that should count too). i

While there is more diversity in SR points some of them are quite absurd.

Yep, that's the one. I know how to do it, it just comes off as tedious to me since the best 2 ways to deal with it are:

1. Twin Satellite Cannon at least 2 to death, and then have Garrod kill the last one, assuming you applied the multi-action tension

2. Have a squad close to leveling appropriately to get the Tension points to do 2 multi-action tension.

I know how to do it, it's just that it's going to be tedious since you'll naturally want to give up a turn or 2 to make sure they're weakened sufficiently and avoid fucking it up.

Name a few I should watch out for.

Edited by Sirius

i need to check it out

which is kinda sad

i've heard that as well

not hard to pull off tbh

i wonder if xseed is gonna manage to pull off something like releasing tocs before tits sc

hey te hey te what do you think about playing the kiseki games in the order xseed is releasing them

assuming the third and ao/zero have any chance

Edited by Tonton

Yep, that's the one. I know how to do it, it just comes off as tedious to me since the best 2 ways to deal with it are:

1. Twin Satellite Cannon at least 2 to death, and then have Garrod kill the last one, assuming you applied the multi-action tension

2. Have a squad close to leveling appropriately to get the Tension points to do 2 multi-action tension.

I know how to do it, it's just that it's going to be tedious since you'll naturally want to give up a turn or 2 to make sure they're weakened sufficiently and avoid fucking it up.

Name a few I should watch out for.

My bad, at least from what I remember:

30: SR Point: Shoot down Geminia, Geminia retreats at 30000 hp (This one might be not be too difficult for you but if I recall the boss has a barrier, prevail 6 and guard)

34: SR Point: Defeat all enemies in 3 turns, also defeat 6 enemies at once with any MAP weapon (I think the enemies are pretty durable on this one)

36 (Japan): SR Point: Before clearing the map, Team Salaryman (Trider G7 and Dai Guard) must make 50000 in money from defeating enemies.

44: SR Point: By the end of turn three, defeat 20 enemies, reach Max Tactical Combo and Defeat Geminia in the same turn

51: SR Point: Clear the stage within 3 turns, and all battleships must get at least two kills (Otto, Sumeragi, and maybe others have difficulty kiilling stuff)

59: SR Point: Within 6 turns, Defeat Zuul, Hades, and Uchuu Maou (Black Knight looking guy) on the same turn. (When the bosses are still alive they each have a gimmick on their turn. Zuul teleports the bosses to random locations, Hades uses vigor on all the bosses, and Space Overlord gives invincible on all the bosses)

Edited by Fei Mao

My bad, at least from what I remember:

30: SR Point: Shoot down Geminia, Geminia retreats at 30000 hp (This one might be not be too difficult for you but if I recall the boss has a barrier, prevail 6 and guard)

Kill him with Ryoma after lowering his armor and Will.

34: SR Point: Defeat all enemies in 3 turns, also defeat 6 enemies at once with any MAP weapon (I think the enemies are pretty durable on this one)

TWIN SATELLITE CANNON. FIRE!

36 (Japan): SR Point: Before clearing the map, Team Salaryman (Trider G7 and Dai Guard) must make 50000 in money from defeating enemies.

Not surprised. They've had the same thing on Z2.2

44: SR Point: By the end of turn three, defeat 20 enemies, reach Max Tactical Combo and Defeat Geminia in the same turn

Geminia in 3 turns doesn't sound bad but also getting 20 enemies... it'll be problematic if these assholes have like 15k HP or more.

51: SR Point: Clear the stage within 3 turns, and all battleships must get at least two kills

Oh somebody's god no.

59: SR Point: Within 6 turns, Defeat Zuul, Hades, and Uchuu Maou (Black Knight looking guy) on the same turn. (When the bosses are still alive they each have a gimmick on their turn. Zuul teleports the bosses to random locations, Hades uses vigor on all the bosses, and Space Overlord gives invincible on all the bosses)

Goddamn that sounds as annoying as the Terran Bio Ball. Hate healing enemies.

By the way, are Cowen and Stinger back in Z3.2 (the 2 evil doctor from Getter Robo Armageddon). Akurasu mentions them having Double Action so I guess they brought the big bads from Z2 debuts for a party.

Edited by Sirius

By the way, are Cowen and Stinger back in Z3.2 (the 2 evil doctor from Getter Robo Armageddon). Akurasu mentions them having Double Action so I guess they brought the big bads from Z2 debuts for a party.

Yeah, I think it it was just them that they brought back from Z2 since they're supposed to be eternal beings.

36 sounds like tons of fun

Yeah, you can upgrade them prior but it's kind of a waste of funds .

i wonder if xseed is gonna manage to pull off something like releasing tocs before tits sc

hey te hey te what do you think about playing the kiseki games in the order xseed is releasing them

assuming the third and ao/zero have any chance

they say they'll release sc before it

third and zero/ao have pc versions so of course they have a chance

playing sen 1 out of order is mostly a non-issue, but sen 2 is the 10-year anniversary game so it has plenty of references that'll fly over people's heads

(note: sen 1 is a contender for worst in the series, while sen 2 is among the best)

(note 2: skipping sen 1 isn't an option)