FE4 THREAD

Fia

Jesus Christ...

[spoiler=Terraria in 1.3]is overtaken by the Dessert and Underground Dessert Environment...(obvious overreaction because of that video footage)

do you mean

desert is expanded, or that there's a new (alternate hallow?) enviroment made of candy

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

do you mean

desert is expanded, or that there's a new (alternate hallow?) enviroment made of candy

It's just that

In his world generation, he got a lot of deserts in there, the new underground desert environment looks cool, I've still haven't seen anything about the Underground Hallow's new background though, I wish they actually made an environment alternate to Hallow, just seems to me like Corruption and Crimson are too evil to go against just a "Good" one...

Edited by James Bond

Shuffle is out on mobile and it's disgusting apparently

i forgot to check if it was numbered as a full episode or as a .5, but i think it was a full one
oh well

Yeah, it probably will be a full ep.

so you meant deserts

okay

i remember some people hoping there would be a mechanical (as in robotic) alternative to the hallow

Shuffle is out on mobile and it's disgusting apparently

Yeah, it probably will be a full ep.

what are nintendo's new monetization techniques

>However, the stages can be locked and you may have to spend Jewels to unlock them. In addition to that, the Mew stage costs 2 hearts to play rather than the usual 1.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by TravelingElder

so you meant deserts

okay

i remember some people hoping there would be a mechanical (as in robotic) alternative to the hallow

Yes, my silliness is killing me...

I am hoping for that too, and its boss to be robotnic

Edited by James Bond

Yes, my silliness is killing me...

I am hoping for that too, and its boss to be robotnic

i blame the hype

hallow doesn't have a boss, does it

i blame the hype

hallow doesn't have a boss, does it

I blame me ;_;

Go go giant Unicorn.....Rainbow Puking Monster!!!

Edited by James Bond

what are nintendo's new monetization techniques

>However, the stages can be locked and you may have to spend Jewels to unlock them. In addition to that, the Mew stage costs 2 hearts to play rather than the usual 1.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

It's just TPC actually.

Nintendo has nothing to do with the mobile port. In fact, they don't even appear in the credits apparently.

but yeah :E

They have a FE4 t-shirt

Fan is kinda cool too.

what's written on the Chrom t-shirt, sensei

hahaha this game

so apparently there was some exploit that allowed people to regrade high-level gear easily, and the company was removing those illegal items

but if the cheater managed to sell the item, the buyer would have the item confiscated... while the seller would keep the gold he got

i knew scamming was allowed in this mmo but wow

Yes, but it is the second or rather third time I make this mistake...

Oh me indeed...

it's okay saskules

It's just TPC actually.

Nintendo has nothing to do with the mobile port. In fact, they don't even appear in the credits apparently.

but yeah :E

They have a FE4 t-shirt

Fan is kinda cool too.

what's written on the Chrom t-shirt, sensei

watch nintendo find it a good idea

クロム様絶対死守

basically "(i'll) defend lord chrom to death"

Along with my university graduation coming soon in about 2 weeks, it feels like I am also graduating the FE4 Thread. It's time I left my cocoon and safe haven in this thread. It sounds like such a sad thing, because of these bonds I have formed. I have treated this place as somewhere I can escape to, without worrying about the "outside world" and social etiquette. But now I am stepping out into the real world a little more. Well, I have already spent months away from here in the past (see ACNL lol) and I have already appeared less often over the past few months... Mainly because I have found someone dear to me now.

However, I think I really am going to join those ranks of people who no longer check this place daily and catch-up on last night's posts. I cannot cling to this place anymore. This is not a goodbye, perhaps I'll post from time to time. I feel like I probably should have posted this earlier, writing this now is like "after the fact". I have already "left". At least writing this is better than nothing, right?

People typically don't have good views of internet forums, mainly because of safety and social awkwardness. Why do we talk to strangers from the other side of the world, who we don't know for sure that they really are who they claim to be? It's all about trust. I believe you all. Of course, this is probably because many of you have been here for years, and it's unlikely you would pretend to be someone else for such a long time (unless you are properly crazy). Though also, not everyone here is a socially awkward hermit... are we? There's nothing really wrong with forums in general, but my problem was the amount of time I spent here and the fact that I was escaping the "real world".

It feels a little sad that I spent a large part of my life on forums and making memories with "strangers". However, being behind the screen also let me speak carefreely. I had a lot of fun here. I also made a strong bond with someone, and now I feel bad for letting go. I think he expected it eventually. He is a kind one at heart. And I still spam him with long walls of text anyway.

Well, thank you everyone and I wish you all the best in life.

And my advice is: don't be afraid of new things, explore the world, and stay silly.

It's almost as if that one NTG game was some sort of prophecy waiting to come true.

Have fun and good luck, NTG. Even though we hardly spoke.

at least bring vincent back before you leave >:o

It feels a little sad that I spent a large part of my life on forums and making memories with "strangers". However, being behind the screen also let me speak carefreely. I had a lot of fun here. I also made a strong bond with someone, and now I feel bad for letting go. I think he expected it eventually. He is a kind one at heart. And I still spam him with long walls of text anyway.

maybe that someone had hoped/planned that all along

stay silly.

hey

NTG ;~;)/

EDIT: And of course good luck with any and everything null sheen NTG, I'll stay silly

stay silly travelingoldelderman

should I or not, include the various honorifics?

Edited by Soledai