• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

man an hour since i woke up and still can't go back to sleep

pull an all-nighter with me

god knows how this paper is going to get done otherwise

orz

--EXCERPT #4

NTG: i see! i haven't drawn/coloured in weeks :( i should do something

Marthur: I just need the three avatars to make some progress, really...

NTG: oh ha ha. i think i actually did those but i just haven't scanned that page yet... cough

Marthur: *pouuuuuuuts*

I hope you're at least procrastinating on Fallblox and not doing something completely useful like, I don't know, studying for instance!

NTG: hahaha I'm afraid I've been studying :< also i should so get those portraits done huh. hopefully tonight...

Marthur: bad bad bad jenni :<

--EXCERPT #5

Marthur: Who do you want to cosplay as (for the cosplayer ending) by the way?

NTG: depends on what "level" the Cosplayer is. I was thinking Pikachu hehe... or is that too good? if it's more on the bad end of the scale then uhhhh... uhh... a random dinosaur?

Marthur: Dinosaur could be cute

NTG: ah. dinosaur. what would be most kawaii in your opinion?

Marthur: T-Rex or Raptor... D:

NTG: have a look

quick sketch of dinosaur (or pikachu) in bottom right. i did that before looking at ANY refs of dinosaurs/raptors soo... haha, the one on the floor looks like a crocodile :p

Marthur: Crocodile is too adorable! I think I like it the most because the mouth is wide open so you're more recognizable in it.

--EXCERPT #6

Marthur: Also who is the character holding the baby for baby sitter? [see above picture] Just a thought, but since you complain about not liking this job in this ending, you could put imps Lux and Roxas as the "children" here.

^_^ fun times we had. To think it was two years ago.

I could talk to you Austin, but I can't fill that gap in your heart.

Edited by NTG

--EXCERPT #7

Marthur: So, I finished coding Rey's event and it might lead to a new bad ending, which you can see here.

http://ppdnotsonic.free.fr/NTGmakerstuff/CagedDreamer.png

NTG: I become Ninian... waahhhhhh

Marthur: Yeeeees. Be very careful if someone ask you strange questions at night!

--EXCERPT #8

Marthur: Also who is the character holding the baby for baby sitter?

NTG: Fre, of course!

Marthur: Isn't it weird for Freohr to have a baby though? She is supposed to be the one you take care of during the game...

NTG: Huh..... have I been misunderstanding all this time? Am I babysitting Fre?!

Marthur: Yeees. The job description says "Play with Freohr Datia".

NTG: F-for some reason I always thought it was babysitting, WITH Fre. Like, she's teaching me how to babysit. Hahaha...won't it look weird babysitting someone who's the same height as me!

Marthur: You can make her slightly smaller!

--EXCERPT #9

Marthur: Ah, procrastinator features TheEnd? I guess I'll remove the other ending then since it said "my husband instead".

NTG: Eh? Isn't that fine though? It becomes husband when you marry TheEnd right?

Marthur: Yeah it's fine. Actually, they all have TheEnd doing the work instead. I guess he still follows you as your butler even when you get married.

NTG: He becomes the domestic man! And he still wears his butler uniform because he's gotten used to it and he likes it.

Marthur: But of course.