• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You call those B movies?! I mean, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyybe Highlander if you really stretch it from here to New Jersey, but damn man Robocop is some quality stuff.

I dunno, but something about a man dying and returning as a ROBOCOP, and the slogan "PART MAN. PART ROBOT. ALL COP" always give me B movie vibes

Nightmare kawai as fuck.

thx u 2

I dunno, but something about a man dying and returning as a ROBOCOP, and the slogan "PART MAN. PART ROBOT. ALL COP" always give me B movie vibes

Oh, yeah, there's some cheesy stuff surrounding both things. But you know, I always thought the part where Robocop goes back to his old home was heartwrenching. Death made fun of me for that, but it's true!

Oh, yeah, there's some cheesy stuff surrounding both things. But you know, I always thought the part where Robocop goes back to his old home was heartwrenching. Death made fun of me for that, but it's true!

It actually is. Both themes actually have some nice ideas about humanity, mortality and such. No wonder they are classics.

Shame they never got sequels.

It actually is. Both themes actually have some nice ideas about humanity, mortality and such. No wonder they are classics.

Shame they never got sequels.

A shame indeed. Though it's okay in Highlander's case since it felt like they explored the idea well enough in the movie, and ended it on a nice note. But Robocop could have used more adventures maybe.

Well, looks like those abnormally vivid dreams/nightmares haven't returned so that's good. I don't have to blame Nightmare now. Though I swear TE was in one of my dreams last night... that was more like a dream about some kinda anime or video game. Uh...

Older (im the youngest). Tho that may be cause I'm the only one out of the 3 of us who's not reckless with money. He claimed to need it exclusively for school. I just can't believe that actually worked, considering there are computers on campus, and I've done just fine without one (minus essays)

I'll consider it, if anything

..... Um... How the fuck can that work... I'd figure there would be functioning computers on campus so... and then why should your brother get something like a tablet when you're the one that's not reckless with money. >_> Woooow. Talk about injustice.

It's up to you in the end anyway.

Nyanmare

tristie nya

Well, looks like those abnormally vivid dreams/nightmares haven't returned so that's good. I don't have to blame Nightmare now. Though I swear TE was in one of my dreams last night... that was more like a dream about some kinda anime or video game. Uh...

Just according to keikaku.