• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh right I think I forgot to post this unless marthur already did (or unless he gave it to someone else?

FE 4 thread's mission!

Normal mode: beat super mario bros 3!

hard mode: do the same except without powerups (if a level requires a powerup then you can use it for that level only and then you must suicide the powerup in the next level)

if you guys dislike this game sorry couldn't think of many games off the top of my head that could be beaten in two-three hours.

It's entirely up to Marthur if this counts as a valid challenge but for future reference and some info

1.Normal mode for the challenge should typically be something the player can do in 2-3 hours without being an expert at the game - unless everyone who's taking the challenge is speedrunning all the levels or skipping them, this is not happening for first timers for sure.

2. According to Marthur the main point of this is to get people to try new things. See if you can find some early teens to try this one, otherwise, "everyone and their mother has already played this".

Edited by Sirius

JFA?

yup

hated that game ('cept for case 2-4 which is the best in the series)

I think it usually ended on Sundays but I'm probably wrong.

crossing my fingers here

I'm fairly sure you did a playthrough + rant here before too.

hmmm, i don't quite remember ranting about it, but i did once use shelly as my avatar

i think you meant TNT case 5

i've had this conversation with the end

1-4, 2-4 and 3-5 are very strong cases indeed

but 2-4 was the best one quite easily for me

1-5 was pretty good too. The mic part just sucked when emulating it on PC.

desmume solves this fairly easily

assign a key for the microphone and there you go

2-4 was good but not AMAZING imo. I really should play 1-5.

i dunno, the rest of the game was such drizzling shit that it felt like gaming's best moment in comparison

............this is being harder to go through than i expected

desmume solves this fairly easily

assign a key for the microphone and there you go

i dunno, the rest of the game was such drizzling shit that it felt like gaming's best moment in comparison

............this is being harder to go through than i expected

maybe because you're being distracted by SF when trying to read a lot of text :P

maybe because you're being distracted by SF when trying to read a lot of text :P

not quite, aa was easier to go through and i was also here and on twitter and facebook

the cases are really

really

REALLY

boring and shite

mmo woes continue as expected

the game update itself is fine, publisher's incompetence isn't, and the major guild from the other server (that merged with ours) recruited some of our top remaining players and has started trashtalking like "sit back and let us play the game for you"

meanwhile the enemy faction is simply too weak number-wise and i expect them to give up on pvp events soon

some people already expect the server to die in a month, but it could happen earlier than that

and then i'd be free

I can't remember anything from the first two AA games.

Was the second always this disliked.

yeah, cases 2-1 to 2-3 have always been disliked, while 2-4 is widely considered a strong candidate for best in the series (and thus is the only reason the game is worth playing)

and I never finished the third lmao

why