• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, Turnabout Big Top could've been a decent enough case if they made Moe some kind of Krusty-like asshole. Would actually make him funny, too

This... sounds kinda worth it, lmao.

Kinda

yeah it was the job i took during the year to pay membership dues for my fraternity, but i kept it over the summer so i could just buy other shit (monitor, corsair keyboard, vidya, etc.), but now I'm working in a lab that doesn't pay me at all so i have to close my checking account because i lack a source of income. qq

Haha.

What is it and how did you get it?

to clarify, titles are game mechanics (and you can choose any one you've earned - by reaching a high level of proficiency, doing certain quests or getting them from events - to be displayed before your name)

i got it by reopening one of the portals to the northern continent, which needed to be reactivated after update 2.0

He clearly got the oldest player award

too many oldmen playing this game

The whole premise of case 2-2 is ridiculous.

Everyone in the courtroom sees a photo of the killer, which is suspected to be Maya channeling a dead person. They look nothing alike. Yet still they have to prove Maya's innocence. WHY?

Because according to the then facts, she could be the only person to do that...

But here's the thing - if they are actually believing the spirit channeling stuff, why is Maya still a suspect after that photo? They know the spirit medium doesn't have control over the dead spirit once they are channeling it...

Hei rei have you watched shin mazinger

Watched like seven episodes or so. Quite fun and full of references to other Go Nagai shows.

to tell you the truth, I didn't like any of those cases where ghosts are involved, they seemed too far fetched for my liking, but just to reply to what you said, even so channeling a dangerous spirit doesn't seem like an act they could allow without punishment

But here's the thing - if they are actually believing the spirit channeling stuff, why is Maya still a suspect after that photo? They know the spirit medium doesn't have control over the dead spirit once they are channeling it...

I think they actually explain that a little later. If I remember right, she is still held responsible since she did the channeling. I think there's a cultural thing behind it that isn't the case outside of Japan, or at least not in the US.

Watched like seven episodes or so. Quite fun and full of references to other Go Nagai shows.

shouldnt they still be held responsible for it tho

Been thinking pf watching it since srw seems to be using that version of Z lately

And ive really been wanting some mazinger stuff lately

shouldnt they still be held responsible for it tho

Been thinking pf watching it since srw seems to be using that version of Z lately

And ive really been wanting some mazinger stuff lately

how? she had no control over it and had no idea the crime would happen

then again, considering she would channel a different person...

go for it

koji's va is not as glorious as the original one, but gets the job done

also if you wanna watch something with the same flair but MILES BETTER I suggest you watch Giant Robo

how? she had no control over it and had no idea the crime would happen

then again, considering she would channel a different person...

I would guess it's the principle of the thing. "You did X, so if X caused Y, you do have a responsibility about Y." sort of thing.