• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

a surprise extended maintenance right during the time i have before work... when i had planted an illegal farm to be harvested exactly during that time

sigh, this company is pathetic

That makes sense.

gg? CONGRATS?

it's a bad thing because i could make me inclined to stay

... actually nah, this server really isn't going to last at this rate

If people can't remember their dreams

How do we know they dream

i usually remember that i was dreaming, but immediately forget what i was dreaming about when i wake up during it

it's really derpy

I can manage a 5 chain combo in Puyo Puyo, I'm proud of myself.

braindumbed!

i rarely get anything over 4 chain combos

Edited by TravelingElder

3, but I have hardly played more than 3 times...

4 isn't too hard to set up, and is when you start sending large amounts of hindrance puyo to your opponent

you should play more then

mmo anecdotes nobody cares about:

so the latest update introduced expensive upgraded houses that allow people to craft higher end materials and gear more easily

some people make their upgraded houses public so others can make use of the benefit

meanwhile others are complaining that those who make their houses public are ruining the economy

communism ho

Edited by TravelingElder

do surprise maintenance during off-hours

make people who aren't used to the task do it

screw up, make people lose items they put for sale on the auction house

oh god

i think this company's technical incompetence is going to kill this whole game before faction population unbalance issues kills the server

at least this whole drama is giving me something to read at work, zzz

the persona 4 animu was great though

it was okay but...

is it because they're already games?

explain, please

...one of the ideas in the games is that you're making this blank slate and making all their choices for them, so it's basically you (or, heh, yu)

it's not as strong a thing in mh but still more or less carries the same burden

so an anime that has preset choices and stuff and has no player involvement, while it can be enjoyable, is kinda destroying one of the strong points of the thing it's adapting just by the nature of it

it was okay but...

...one of the ideas in the games is that you're making this blank slate and making all their choices for them, so it's basically you (or, heh, yu)

so an anime that has preset choices and stuff and has no player involvement, while it can be enjoyable, is kinda destroying one of the strong points of the thing it's adapting just by the nature of it

i disagree about persona 4

your actual choices are very limited, and rather strongly divided between correct and incorrect one

you're only really free to choose your waifu, between a couple social link variations

there's a clear hierarchy between the endings - bad, normal and true in the original - so your freedom in that regard is just about skipping content and failing

well, part 3 is the most popular, and regarding aa, so is 1-4....

jfa can get it cancelled if it takes too long to reach 2-4 Edited by TravelingElder

jfa can get it cancelled if it takes too long to reach 2-4

that is a possibility as well

however, even 2-4 has its shitstains - namely lotta (in her SECOND appearance in the game) and oldfart

Well, the game(s) will still be there for those that prefer them.

that's fine, just that it doesn't appeal to me

i disagree about persona 4

your actual choices are very limited, and rather strongly divided between correct and incorrect one

you're only really free to choose your waifu, between a couple social link variations

there's a clear hierarchy between the endings - bad, normal and true in the original - so your freedom in that regard is just about skipping content and failing

pretty much, your choice is to engage in that content or not and make choices within them, limited or not

it's kinda like, this thing is your adventure and the mc is your stand-in, so you're applying yourself to him

so when it's not you then it's like, uhhhhhhhhhh

that's fine, just that it doesn't appeal to me

pretty much, your choice is to engage in that content or not and make choices within them, limited or not

it's kinda like, this thing is your adventure and the mc is your stand-in, so you're applying yourself to him

so when it's not you then it's like, uhhhhhhhhhh

a choice without consequence isn't really a choice

a plain choice between success and failure isn't either

the adventure is on a rail, you can mostly choose to stop it sooner or crash the train... it isn't really yours, it unfolds in front of you

japanese rpgs tend to be like that

it was okay but...

Yeah, I can see how that makes sense. Most game adaptations aren't that good because of this reason

So I do see your point.