• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Serenes Forest dot net user Pride is one of the most loveliest people ever that I've had the privilege of knowing. He's a very entertaining individual, you never know what he'll say or do next but its never a bore. He is honest and not afraid to call you out whenever you're fucking up but he is also very understanding and supportive! Even though I am a terribly stilted person who is lacking in social skills, I feel like whenever he is around I can be at least a bit more comfortable in expressing myself. I miss him a lot when he's gone for a long time but he still always checks up on me at some point and is not a fair-weather friend in the slightest! There may be a lot of ribbing amongst us but there is just so much about Pride to like and be ecstatic about, there is not a day where I don't think of him.

ohmy.png

ikr

lewdy is adorable

they are just the sugariest punch

ITS REALLY HARD TO KEEP QUIET OKAY

I'm just going to continue embarassing myself for ages to come, I've come too far but

everyone wins though

and t-thanks

LOVE WINS~

"Knowing when to give up when things go wrong is a very important skill for governors. Congratulations, Alckmin."

It wasn't trolling either