• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently twitter is throwing a party because some bbb guy got eliminated

he's like 50 something and had/has underage girlfriends

the shit he's getting it justified, however marcelo camelo did the same

huhhhh

he edited his post but didn't notice it

My friends changed my browser to convert certain words to other words. I was trying to give examples of exactly what was being converted... but then the words got converted as they got posted.

The problems of having a computer science major roommate.

He changed "g i r l" to appear as "trap"... "bоy" as "shota"... "Fruitу Insanitу" as "Such A Fucking Sub"... "Lеaguе of Lеgеnds" and "LoL" as "videojuegos babinski"... "Bоku Dаkе gа Inаi Mаchi" as "ERASED"... "Jаpаn" as "Area 11"... "Estеllе" as "slut"... "Jоshuа" as "cuck"... and "Falcоm" as "Puru Pururin"... among other changes.

Oh yeah. And "Firе Emblеm" -> Monster Trap Quest.

Fixed.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Anybody ever played Gravity Rush for the Vita?

My copy of the remastered version for ps4 just came in today and i just wasted like three hours on it good shit good shit

It's pretty disorienting but the game does a really good job of making everything feel natural ( + that aesthetic HMM HOO RIGHT THERE)

Going back to this:

[spoiler=Not for casuls]My roadmap for my rig is planned out for the most part.

Gonna upgrade my SSD (again) to a 500GB one or maybe 1TB (I should have gotten that 512GB Crucial M550 SSD earlier this year when I first upgraded my boot SSD >_>)
I considered the Intel 750 series SSD, but despite being faster and more well-built, it costs more per gigabyte, and installing the PCI-E version will block my video card since my other 3.0 slot is right underneath the video card's cooler (unless I put it into the PCI-E 2.0 slot below the second 3.0 slot, but that will cause the performance to suffer)

Gonna upgrade my hard drives to two 6TB drives in RAID 0 for even faster writing (good for 1440p recording), but I have to upgrade my case first, as my current case can't hold many 3.5" hard drives without restricting airflow. I am still awaiting the release of the Silverstone PS07-E computer case.

I did consider switching out my current RAM for this one, but no one will see the LEDs since my current and future cases don't have windows. So I decided to stick with what I have now.

I am also pondering about upgrading my power supply since I feel that 660W (which my current PSU is rated at) isn't enough for an overclocked system with the hardware I have. Though I haven't experienced problems with my current one.

I am definitely keeping my CPU and motherboard and CPU cooler though. I will have my eye on the upcoming generation of graphics cards though.

Now Windows 10...I have mixed feelings about it (though leaning towards the negative side) that prevented me from using my free upgrade. On one hand, looks better than 8/8.1. Probably runs better than previous Windows versions. Not to mention W7 has only a little over four years before support ends. On the other hand, the privacy issues people have are more prominent than in previous Windows OSes. I also heard that some W10 updates uninstall some stuff that users have installed. And the forced updates. Etc. Etc.

Looks like Windows 7 and Linux (once I upgrade my SSD) until January 2020 for me, and then I'll move over to Linux.

The PS07-E computer case is put on development suspension by Silverstone, so I'd have to wait even longer for that case to be released. Bummer. In the meantime, I have looked at this case, and liked its looks so far, as well as the fact that it can hold 2 3.5" hard drives without blocking airflow, but the thermal design doesn't seem great. I could be wrong, but there's no reviews or thoughts about this case...anywhere online. Not to mention the only place I can buy it at, to my knowledge, is from an Australian online store, so shipping fees could get expensive. If I do end up getting that RM3 case, I'll consider getting some yellow LED lights.

I also considered the Raijintek Styx computer case...until I realized my video card is too long to fit in that case with the PSU blocking it. Plus, the cable routing will be a nuisance. And the window is even smaller. At least it's available in gold color, which will match my motherboard color scheme.

And I still need to upgrade my keyboard. It's 10 years old and keypresses are becoming more difficult to make.

hardware news haven't been very exciting and the real melted, so i've pretty much settled with actual lego until my current pc stops working

though i should do some maintenance on it

And I still need to upgrade my keyboard. It's 10 years old and keypresses are becoming more difficult to make.

mechanical keyboard go

Ouch.

M$ is just out of control now.

we're living in the beginning of the megacorp age

cyperpunk incoming

Edited by TheEnd