• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"This hack changes Rockman’s name to his American name “Mega Man” in both the title screen and the text in the ending sequence. "

Why does there ever need to be a hack for the original Japanese Rockman that changes the name to Megaman.

Why not just... Play the localized Megaman release.

"This hack changes Rockman’s name to his American name “Mega Man” in both the title screen and the text in the ending sequence. "

Why does there ever need to be a hack for the original Japanese Rockman that changes the name to Megaman.

Why not just... Play the localized Megaman release.

Decisions, decisions...

Ah, I guess Blizzard thought Protoss needed more defense.

We do. Photon overcharge is just bad on both sides of the spectrum. Terran and Zerg can't effectively put pressure on us earlygame with it but for us Protoss it is just a boring ability that just patches our earlygame weakness. I think they should just move Zealot charge to Cyber Core building and decrease the research time and cost because non-chargelots are such irrelevant units.

Edited by Sirius

I tend to beat Zable Fahr before the final class change. You can play through the game without having to grind to beat a boss.

really? doesn't it take much longer to do it?

really? doesn't it take much longer to do it?

Indeed. Thing about Zable Fahr is that after he regenerates the 2 heads and the 3rd shows up, most people will kill the 2 heads again when you only need to aim for the 3rd which is essential if you're fighting him before hitting level 38 as you've only got so much Poto Oils to work with.

understood

in fact often i found the sacred beasts the easiest parts of each dungeon. the moon sacred beast was fucking hard, them werewolves were soooo annoying

understood

in fact often i found the sacred beasts the easiest parts of each dungeon. the moon sacred beast was fucking hard, them werewolves were soooo annoying

Yep. That's why I love Aura wave. Cast it once and a level 3 tech will pretty much deal about 80% damage to the mooks.

Of course, that's only the case on playthroughs where I actually get that final class change before Zable and some of the god beasts.

Edited by Sirius

Hmmm, interesting.

I find it funny that I managed to beat that game when I was like 14 and NEVER managed to have the patience to do it again. The ammount of time you spend from one class change to the other is fucking huge, at least on my playthroughs.

But then again, Terranigma also features ridiculous ammounts of grinding and isn't that annoying

Really? Never saw Terranigma required grinding. Except for, perhaps, Bloody Mary (if not knowing you can use Magirocks on her). But other than that...

Edited by Acacia Sgt