• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame, I liked that theme.

Especially when I used it

well you are the one who relinquished it, I would hope~

OH YEAH AND SPEAKING OF

It's a proven strategy, listen to this woman.

one time sylveonzoroark was using an avatar on sf that I used as my skype avatar for a bit and it confused me for a while but she used it long enough that I associate it with her now

Edited by Freohr Datia

some websites can be so touchy as hell about things like potential bots I signed up for Twitter so I could get Miitomo and add friends and in about 5 hours in I get locked out when all I did on there was make 4 tweets about mundane shit like wanting to try frog cake and leaving the tab open for like 30 mins while I went to shower(nobody was awake or touches my laptop and I can still see my activity anyways so I'd know if people posted anything)

and now to prove I'm "me" they expect me to give a phone number????? I don't have a working cell also fuck you anyways thats invasive as hell me contacting you through the email I gave when signing up should be proof enough that I'm a human that does human things like pooping

True, I prefer hedonist Tonton

lol

machias (tonton's previous avatar) calls jusis (the character in my avatar) a stuck-up hedonist not long after the two first meet. i said it to him as a little reference to that exchange, but i think only TE got it

lol

machias (tonton's previous avatar) calls jusis (the character in my avatar) a stuck-up hedonist not long after the two first meet. i said it to him as a little reference to that exchange, but i think only TE got it

But still it suited him perfectly