FE4 THREAD

Fia

Lovely weather huh.

Speaking of, I can't wait for Summer to arrive...

what no

Although I'll admit it's lovely weather /now/... but it's going back to being close to 80 next week over here. I think it starts climbing back to summer temperature here around June? Bleck. But then summer is Anime Expo.

;_; It can still be spring in spirit right

Not sure. D: The trees and stuff are always in bloom, I think... so... and the temperatures freaking fluctuate by week.

But it's better than spring showers. >_>

Edited by Towa Herschel

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

;_; It can still be spring in spirit right

I can vouch that... no. At least over here south of SoCal. Or more like, too polarizing.

what no

Although I'll admit it's lovely weather /now/... but it's going back to being close to 80 next week over here. I think it starts climbing back to summer temperature here around June? Bleck. But then summer is Anime Expo.

Oh yeah, over there doesn't get as high as over here. With our daily +40C. Though yeah, it doesn't get like that until July or so.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh yeah, over there doesn't get as high as over here. With our daily +40C. Though yeah, it doesn't get like that until July or so.

Isn't +40C even higher? >_> I'm not sure of the conversion... but I know July/August is the hottest of the summer months. Eek. I'm not TOO fond of the summer but then I like summer because I can wear my short skirts.

YEAH this is so me sometimes I see pictures that have snow in it and its pretty looking but its not that great I hate having to actually deal with it and everything looks so d e a d I love seeing flowers and when trees are budding I love flowers and plants so much can you believe I was once a loser in my kid/teenager years who thought flowers were dumb but its ok now

THIS IS GOOD Thanks Fre you are a lifesaver and a real trooper I appreciate it

Yeah I used to be a kid who wasn't all that huge into flowers and LOVED COLD AND LOVED SNOW (and I would joke that it's because I was born in washington state, the cold just stuck with me) then suddenly I was ALL ABOUT TREES and ALL ABOUT FLOWERS and ALL ABOUT THAT HEAT. I guess mostly I just started to hate the cold because I walked to school once and it was super cold and there was a biting wind and there was cold snow everywhere and I had to deal with this for 15 minutes and they were the worst 15 minutes of my life and I never turned back because that is when it occurred to me that "the heat we get here is uncomfortable, but cold is painful"

I'm glad I could help~! I didn't want you to be worried ;~;

And even more, now I'm more educated about it tooooo

Edited by Freohr Datia

Isn't +40C even higher? >_> I'm not sure of the conversion... but I know July/August is the hottest of the summer months. Eek. I'm not TOO fond of the summer but then I like summer because I can wear my short skirts.

Yes, 40C is higher... since 80F is like... around the 30's in C? Something like that.

But yeah. And then there's the token 50C day.

Yes, 40C is higher... since 80F is like... around the 30's in C? Something like that.

But yeah. And then there's the token 50C day.

Probably. It's not that hot but I'm an indoor person usually so it's a bit too hot for me.

Holy god. I think the highest I've experienced during summer here last year was like a week of 100F. ._.

I've never really liked snow and cold, mostly because I'm forced to live in it. (It stays below -10C 30% of the year, it can reach -40C)

40 degrees celsius is around 104 degrees fahrenheit.

50 degrees celsius is around 122 degrees fahrenheit.

-10 degrees celsius is around 14 degrees fahrenheit.

-40 degrees celsius is around -40 degrees fahrenheit. (The same interestingly)

-

The temperature here can fluctuate from -40C to 35C

Edited by Naughx

So Bal prefers Senpai's natural look, huh?

ngl, the artwork where

senpai was impaled by her own black keys trying to save you from roa

left the greatest emotional impact on me.

Edit: and yeah, she doesn't have her glasses on in that one.

Edited by Balcerzak

OH HEY

"All household extinguishers are classified A, B, or C (or a combination of these) on the label to indicate which types of fires ordinary combustibles, flammable liquids, or electricalyou can use them on. Many of the ones sold at home stores are classified A:B:C and fight all three types of fires."

if your fire extinguisher is like that, then you should be fine with electrical fires~!

It really did seem common sense that they'd make the kind that works on electrical fires (and a variety of fires) for households

Oh man, we just had a safety meeting on this.

The military has more types of extinguishers... especially if sensitive electronic equipment is involved.

The military has more types of extinguishers... especially if sensitive electronic equipment is involved.

Really? Other than A-B-C, I know there's also D and K. Does the military has even more?

Hmmm.... there's a fire extinguisher underneath the sink. I wonder what kind it is?

I'd get up and check myself, but I'm too lazy :F

oh sweet, an upgrade.

That's more of a downgrade imo.

eh, depends on the face shape/features really (and the type of glasses~!)

yeah I guess some/one of those may have been covered in the chart that had four of them~!

maaaan I never really considered all the different types of fires

I guess at least I don't have to be as concerned if I never get into military situations ^o^

oz4rf.png

wat

is this a fetish

I mean I guess I really don't need to be asking that

but still wat

the answer to that question is always yes tbh

no exceptions

--

i like how monokuma is in the sale banner but danganronpa isn't on sale kek

Edited by Tonton