• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When you don't have your PC and you find yourself watching a discussion if robot or vr sex is closer to actual sex

what the fuck

It's okay Shirley, I'm bad at it too, but at the same time, I don't go looking for it.

Fanart in general? I don't really either, I always just bothered Ein to look for any I want. It's hard to find Sen ones though.

Now I'm wanting ToCS right now

Someone convince me I don't need to if I want to play ot before tocs2

no

get sen 1

Fanart in general? I don't really either, I always just bothered Ein to look for any I want. It's hard to find Sen ones though.

I meant with boobs, but that's generally because I don't look. I think Falcom stuff has a small amound of fanart, at least compared to most other things

Does anyone else get the compulsion to change their appearance 43035503305309 times a day??? I only don't because I don't have the money and even if I did I'm a huge cheapskate who always wants to save

I keep wanting to have parts of my hair shorter, or maybe a good chunk of it in general lobbed off.. But I don't know if theres any short hairstyles I look good in and if I wanna look girly or androgynous and I might wanna keep my hair long too ;~; I know wigs are a thing

I'm just gonna keep sitting on my hands on the matter for a while wew, finding an appearance you feel matches your identity and being able to stay content seems hard thoughhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by Lettuce

I sometimes wish I used the same set of clothes everyday like a cartoon

I do kinda feel you on the hair/beard but you can't just go and change to what you want when you want so I just end up shaving when I get over my laziness

Edited by Tonton