• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so we didn't get a derecho or anything really damaging that day but there has been an absurd amount of storms and rain and it wasn't exactly safe to drive around in, we got caught in the rain like two days in a row now and today is the first sunny day at all this week

also I haven't been on besides being busy is because my laptop decided to shit itself and refuse to boot up, I got it working again for now but the internal clock was EXTREMELY off so I think there's a problem with the CMOS battery

I'd do a recap of stuff thats been going on but I don't even know where to start lol

Would anyone like to give me criticism on this wiki page I edited? Right now, it looks like the only person who's going to be dumping #FE's script is me (not saying I want to be only one, mind!), so I'd like it to look as presentable as can be.

Edited by DodgeDusk

maaaaaan I just wanna say that my weight loss/fitness progress is coming along really well

The highest I've weighed in my life (though possibly on a bad, inaccurate scale), maybe 1.5-2 years ago was 127 lbs/57.6 kg and that was the point that I was getting alarmed enough that I needed to get gud at exercising. Ever since I moved here a year ago I was 123ish lbs/55.7kg and had made it down to 119 lbs/53.9 kb before I fell out of exercising for a little while so I fluctuated my way back up a bit (but not all the way back up). Now after mostly lifting, a bit of yard work, and work work I've made it back to 115.4lbs (52.3 kg) right now

I'm back to my weight back in high school except now I actually have muscle, unlike puny me back then \o/ So losing over 10 lbs and getting MORE BUFF

I just gotta be sure I don't slack off anytime agaaaiiiiin

(oh and also aiku's far from underweight anymore and he's been getting MORE MORE BUFF so we're both succeediiiiing)

my manager's been telling people to be scared of me because I'm not even 5 feet tall but can still carry their 30 lb (I think...) french fry boxes from the walk in freezer with ease ^o^ w-well not entirely with ease because there is still an arm length issue ;~~~;