• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

well you'll miss him but stay strong or try to or at least don't end like me when I returned from my trip ;w;

weeeeeeeell... IN THE FUTURE. HOPEEEEEEEE.

Much rip because my god is it hot.

I'm tryingggg, so far I've gotten the most upset about it the night before but it turns out I can be calmed down without having some sort of breakdown and saying or doing something I regret ;w; Now if only I knew how to do that by myself

I'll keep you updated myes

I don't even wanna know how that feels, and I thought here today was bad(was walking around in 86 degree weather)

who was the ticklee and who was the tickler

if neither of you tried, why

do you regret not trying if you didn't

Surprisingly, it was me who was the tickler ?????? I thought he'd try something but he attempted a lot less than I did and luckily he managed to not get anywhere super sensitive because I CAN be super ticklish in places it sucks dude

I wanted to see if he was ticklish and amuse myself, he tried it because he's Pride

no, I didn't do it too much because he thrashed around a lot and I didn't want to risk being kicked by accident because that almost happened once oop

I don't even wanna know how that feels, and I thought here today was bad(was walking around in 86 degree weather)

I take it you don't see many 40C+ days, do you?

I'm tryingggg, so far I've gotten the most upset about it the night before but it turns out I can be calmed down without having some sort of breakdown and saying or doing something I regret ;w; Now if only I knew how to do that by myself

I'll keep you updated myes

YAY! For being able to be calmed down before a breakdown. I know how that feels. :< If only we can do it on our own, like srsly. But yeah, I would imagine you'd be more upset around the last few nights/days with him. KEEP TRYING.

Good.

It was like, I forgot what it was today. But it was pretty damn hot and I was stupid enough to wear this penguin hoodie sweater to see Ein lmao. Good thing I changed shortly after.

Come to think of it, according to the forecast, there is actually a temperature drop. Past days reaches around 45C or slightly above, but in the following days it will only reach 41C-42C.

I take it you don't see many 40C+ days, do you?

Not normally that bad, no

we might break a little past 37.78C at worst some days

YAY! For being able to be calmed down before a breakdown. I know how that feels. :< If only we can do it on our own, like srsly. But yeah, I would imagine you'd be more upset around the last few nights/days with him. KEEP TRYING.

Good.

It was like, I forgot what it was today. But it was pretty damn hot and I was stupid enough to wear this penguin hoodie sweater to see Ein lmao. Good thing I changed shortly after.

Yeeeeeeeeeah, and I was but I feel like I mostly held myself together and now I just feel like I'm regressing and its like no stop-- don't sweat it though I'll keep trying and working with what I have for sure

Yes

aw shit I can't imagine wearing a hoodie like that it sounds so stuffy and ungodly hot, but I'm glad you got to change!!

so two pages after i think "wow, maoyuu sure is going full logh here" one of the armies introduces semicircles

You see?

TE is never The End

what a paradox

D:

No thread killing

don't worry, it's very short

no

huh why

...ohhhhhhhhh.

Is it during the time you get Alfin temporarily?

also how would you translate 刹那五月雨撃ち?

when else

what

can I answer for myself

go for it

Surprisingly, it was me who was the tickler ?????? I thought he'd try something but he attempted a lot less than I did and luckily he managed to not get anywhere super sensitive because I CAN be super ticklish in places it sucks dude

I wanted to see if he was ticklish and amuse myself, he tried it because he's Pride

no, I didn't do it too much because he thrashed around a lot and I didn't want to risk being kicked by accident because that almost happened once oop

So respectful!!

Thrashing, huh

oop

Yeeeeeeeeeah, and I was but I feel like I mostly held myself together and now I just feel like I'm regressing and its like no stop-- don't sweat it though I'll keep trying and working with what I have for sure

Yes

hey hey I always say if you're talking about it to anyone you're still trying to make progress so it can't be regressing!!

Yes

aw shit I can't imagine wearing a hoodie like that it sounds so stuffy and ungodly hot, but I'm glad you got to change!!

no no don't do it don'tttttttttt resist! I know how it is though ;; THINK OF PRIDE

oh no it is freaking hot as fuck that my whole back was soaked >_>

oh yeah so are you guys official now ;) please say yes or I'll be sad

when else

what

Every scene

yes. It's a...skill or weapon or something in TMS#FE.

go for it

i'm always the tickler >3

well I'm not the only one to think so but I'm mostly impatient with load times. I complain about Sen 2 loading times too. >_> TE probably has a different opinion of it himself so.

But honestly I can't say I really care TOO much. I just wanted to put it out there when Tonton said that about Sen.

OLD MAN TE PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS TOO

行動時にHPが小回復する

サブキャストでは回復しない

Edited by Altina Orion

行動時にHPが小回復する

サブキャストでは回復しない

Koudou is action, toki is time, and kaifuku is recover, so it's probably saying you'll recover a small amount of HP when it's your turn (time of action)?

You won't heal during sub-casts, though... I think.

idk, my Japanese is bad.

Gitto guddo

バット ワット イフ アイ カント。

ワット イフ アイ ティンク ザット ジャパニーズ イズ ソー ハード。

イヴェン イフ アイ トライ、アイ カント ラーン ディス ディフィカルト ラングエージ。